⛥ B I R T H D A Y ⛥

TWO MONTHS LATER

  "Happy birthday, Vivi!" Pansy jumps on me, waking me up. She kisses my cheek and pulls me into a sitting position before engulfing me in a hug.

  "Thank you, Pans," I smile and return the hug. It's December, 3 days before Christmas, and I'm finally 18.

  "Everyone's waiting at Hogsmeade, so meet me downstairs in 20. Wear something cute," Pansy winks and steps out of our dorm. I scan my closet and grin when I find exactly what I want.

  "Oh you're hot," Pansy smiles as she takes in my outfit. I decided on a black crop top, black leather shorts, a black and green plaid flannel, and black thigh highs boots. I don't even care if it's cold. I want to feel good for once.

  "Today is going to be fantastic," she claps and giggles.

~

  When we arrive at The Three Broomsticks I'm bombarded with hugs and 'happy birthdays' before I can even sit.

  Theo pulls out the chair next to him for me but on the other side of that chair is Mattheo.

  I haven't seen him since we were at his house. We haven't really talked and everyone just thinks we got into a really bad fight. Now, sitting next to him is making me regret putting distance between us. I swear this man looks good in any outfit. Today he's wearing his quidditch jersey with black sweats.

I sit and try to ignore the obvious tension between us but it's really fucking hard when he keeps grazing his knee against mine. Mattheo's unbothered, twisting the rings on his hand. Rings.

Please kill me now.

"Look Vivs, I know you said no presents but," Enzo pulls out a book wrapped in a green bow. I smile happily and inspect the book.

Muggle fairytales. My eyes light up with excitement and I almost jump out of my chair. "Thank you so much. I love it." Enzo smiles back just as the waiter walks over to our table. After we order Blaise slides a flask out of his suit pocket.

"I'm not drinking today," I blush sheepishly. I usually never turn down a drink but I want to talk to a certain someone after we leave here. Blaise shrugs and downs some of it.

In the middle of me eating my delicious soup, Mattheo has the bright idea to grab my thigh and squeeze it under the table while my brother is sitting directly next to me. I gasp and choke on my soup but laugh it off. His rings are so cold against my bare thigh that I get goosebumps all over.

"Oh no," I mutter when I spot a waiter turn the corner with a cake in hand. I slap the back of Theo's head but he just laughs and rolls his eyes. "I know this was your idea and I will be getting payback for this," I say, poking his shoulder.

The waiter sets the cake down in front of me and says a cheerful 'happy birthday' before lighting the 18 candles on the cake. I'm surprised the place hasn't burnt down yet. Magic.

"Now we sing," Blaise smiles.

"Over my dead fucking body," I roll my eyes and blow the candles out before anyone can say anything. Pansy reaches into her robe and pulls out a small black box with gold lettering on the top. I open it and almost cry immediately. She got me a silver heart locket with a 'V' carved into the front. She put a photo of the entire group from when we all snuck out to the Forbidden Forest with a muggle camera Draco stole off of some 3rd year.

I clasp the locket around my neck before getting up and hugging Pansy. I give her a kiss on the temple before sitting back down.

Mattheo rests his hand on my thigh once again and it only deepens the pit in my stomach. I think two months was too long of a break.

~

After we ate and left I made the excuse that I was going to nap. Which, honestly, I have no clue why they believed me. Well, everyone except Mattheo.

I slip my shoes off and wait about 5 minutes before he knocks at the door. I grab his hand and pull him into a kiss as he shuts the door behind him. He slides his shoes off and kicks them somewhere across the room.

"Hey, princess ," he smiles into the kiss and cups the back of my neck. I slide my hands up underneath his jersey and drag my nails across his abs softly, earning a groan from him. Mattheo pulls away and leads me into my bathroom.

  He grabs my waist and turns me around so I'm facing my mirror. "I want you to watch yourself while I fuck you," he mumbles in my ear before kissing down my neck and running his hand down my stomach. I shiver as the cold of his rings meet the exposed skin on my torso.

  He looks at me through the mirror, making sure I don't look away. Mattheo pulls off my shorts and his hand finds its way underneath my panties. I rock my hips forward slightly and shudder.

  "Is this okay, princess?" Mattheo asks as he looks into my eyes.

  "Of course," I moan when he starts circling my clit with his thumb. I lean back and press up against his front, feeling his growing erection.

  "Needy, are we?" he smirks and slowly pulls my panties down along with his pants and boxers. I have little time to react before he slams into me and grabs a fistful of my hair.

   I close my eyes briefly but snap them open when Mattheo pulls my hair, "I said keep your eyes on yourself princess."

  He holds my hip with his free hand and digs his fingers into it. I brace my hands against the counter to stabilize myself but still make sure I'm looking in the mirror.

  "You're so fucking beautiful," he says as he kisses my neck while still thrusting into me. I bite my lip and groan, "I'm almost there," Mattheo pulls out.

  This motherfucker. I think he wants to die.

  He spins me around so I'm facing him and grabs my throat with the hand that has all of his rings, applying a small amount of pressure. He kisses me for a moment then lifts me up onto the counter.

  Mattheo grabs my left arm and places tiny kisses on the Dark Mark that's s branded into it. He drops to his knees and looks up at me with a huge grin on his face.

  "Happy birthday, princess,"