⛥ F I G H T ⛥

The rest of the meeting went by fast, the only important thing discussed was that meetings will now be held at the Malfoy Manner.

  I've finally made it back to my dorm and I've showered and changed. Now I'm just bored. Pansy's with someone, who I am not allowed to know the identity of. Theodore's out with Draco and Blaise and Mattheo...well Mattheo is out of the question.

  He's pissed at me now, which I feel is unnecessary. It's not like I don't appreciate him stepping in, it's that I don't like how he underestimates me.

  Everyone is always doing that. Except my brother. He's seen me get into fights and they never end well. When I was a kid, I would get into fights on purpose. For fun. It was a coping mechanism, although unhealthy.

  Back home, before I got my acceptance letter, there was this girl who had been making fun of my family so I pulled her into an alleyway and well, we didn't have the nicest exchange.

  It got so bad that I ended up with a black eye and broken knuckles, whereas she had a fractured jaw and a broken nose. That day was the first time my parents told me that they were proud. It felt amazing to finally get recognition. But it got to the point where I was craving that attention so much that I would get into fights every week.

Sometimes they were just because me and my friends were fucking around. Others were more severe.

I gained a reputation in my town, nobody wanted to talk to me and if they did it was usually to get me to fight someone for them. Offers I had gladly accepted.

I know damn well I could have held my own against Harry. Although I am grateful that Mattheo stepped in, I also just wished he had more faith in me.

I need to stop thinking about him. We aren't dating, I don't have feelings for him and he doesn't have feelings for me. End of story.

~
ONE WEEK LATER

  I groan and slap my hand over my eyes trying to shield them from the bright ass light that someone has just kindly turned on.

  I fucking hate people.

  "What?" I say without opening my eyes.

  "You need to get up, it's almost 5." Pansy grabs my arms. I slap her hands away and roll over on my side. "Vivi, seriously. Someone wants to talk to you."

  "Don't care," I pull my pillow over my head and try to fall asleep.

  Pansy sighs "She's all yours, good luck."

  "I'm sure it'll be fine," the sound of his voice and the door shutting forces me wide awake. I sit up immediately and look at him intensely.

  "What do you want?" I ask while rubbing my eyes.

  "To talk, princess." Mattheo whispers softly and sits at the end of my bed.

  "Yes obviously," I deadpan "But what do you want to talk about. I don't have all day."

  Mattheo smiles and tilts his head "I take it you're not a morning person,"

  I scoff "What gave you that impression?"

  "I just wanted to, I don't know. I'm not really sure why I'm here."

  "Maybe you can start by apologizing?" I glare at him. He just laughs and looks down at the floor.

  "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done anything. I know you are capable of handling yourself."

  "Why thank you,"

  "Now it's your turn."