⛥ B L O O D ⛥

《 M A T T H E O 》

After I helped Vivianne clean up I found myself trying to stay and talk to her. Which, don't get me wrong, I would've loved to actually have a conversation with her but I can't. I said it'd just be for fun. No emotions involved. None.

Except maybe there are. I can't stop thinking and watching her. The way she talks and moves is mesmerizing. She's never afraid to say her opinion but can easily be intimidated.

And oh Merlin her eyes. They're such a beautiful and light shade of green. They're deep and soft and soulful. I could stare at them for hours. But I can't. I won't.

My father would only have another thing to use against me. Another thing to use as leverage to get me to do whatever he pleases.

Vivianne is too good for that.

《 V I V I A N N E 》
THE NEXT DAY

I ended up falling asleep afterwards. I'm not sure whether or not to be upset. Mattheo just left, no goodbye or anything.

"Feeling well rested?" Draco smiles at me from the couch. He's stretched out on it with his ankles crossed and a grin plastered on his face. I look around for everyone else but nobody's down here.

"Yeah, I'm great. Still feeling a bit groggy, though." Draco swings his legs off the couch and pats the space next to him. I reluctantly oblige and take a seat.

"So, Potter, huh?" Draco drums his fingers on the armrest. Someone here has a big ass mouth.

"How d'you know that?" I feel myself getting anxious.

"Why, from Potter himself, of course," he looks amused by the situation. I certainly am not.

"Is that right?" I slowly nod my head "I think I ought to go." I stand and wipe my hands on my shorts. I dunno what I'm going to do, but I can't just let him go running his mouth.

"Oi, wait. I want in on this," Draco smirks. Why does he find this funny? It's the opposite of funny, it's horrifying. If the wrong person finds out about this it could be the end of me.

"C'mon then. I think I know where he is,"

~

Just as I thought, Harry is sitting in the courtyard with Hermione. He rolls his eyes when he notices Draco and I walking across the courtyard.

I keep clenching and unclenching my fists. I've never been in a fight before, though if I must I will. Looking over at Draco is starting to make me think he'll swing before I will.

"Are you actually going mad?" I scoff. Harry looks back and forth between me and Draco. Like he's trying to decide which one of us is worse. "You go around telling people about us," I say disgusted "Without asking me if I wanted people to know, which I do not. But you failed to say how awful you were. Couldn't even make me finish." Draco snickers from behind me.

"You completely stopped talking to me and I was angry so I got drunk and I just couldn't help myself." Harry says this with no sincerity whatsoever.

"Fuck you. I never actually liked you anyways and you think you're better than everyone else because you're 'the boy who lived.' But I'm here to tell you that nobody gives a shit, Harry." I am almost ready to lunge but someone else beats me to it.

Mattheo comes out of nowhere and hits Harry in the jaw. I gasp and Draco laughs even harder. Hermione stands and pushes Mattheo but Harry gets up and punches Mattheo in the nose. Blood starts flowing down Mattheo's face, only pissing him off more. At this point a crowd has formed and a teacher is going to be notified any minute now.

I don't know if I should stop it. He definitely deserves it. Should've just kept his mouth shut and left me alone.

Mattheo lands one blow in Harry stomach, causing him to collapse. He spits before turning to me and pulling me back to the corridor. The entire way there Draco is still laughing his ass off.