⛥ E A T ⛥

"Huh? I'm sorry I don't think I heard you correctly. You said your house? As in you live here?"

"Calm down, princess. This is my vacation house, so I only stay here while school is out." Mattheo paces over to me and kneels down in front of me.

"Gimme," he taps on my arm that now bears my new...tattoo.

"I don't trust you," I look to Enzo but he nods in approval.

"It's alright, Vivi. He knows what he's doing," I look at Enzo in pure shock but give in.

  I don't know what I expected him to do, but it definitely wasn't him covering the mark with both of his hands and staring into my eyes as he preforms a non-verbal spell to ease the pain.

  "Holy hell," I whisper and inspect my arm. No pain anywhere.

  "I'm great, I know." Mattheo boasts. He's still kneeling so I push his forehead backwards.

  "Don't get too cocky," I stand and run my hands down my dress pants, straightening them out.

  "Where's my mother?" I don't really care much but I don't want to converse with Mattheo anymore. Although seeing him on his knees for me wasn't that terrible.

  "She left after you passed out from the pain." Douchebag knows everything, doesn't he? I shoot Enzo a questioning glare and he just shrugs defensively.

  "Vivi, I love you so so much. You're my best friend," Enzo begins. I don't like where this is going. "That being said, I have to go. And you have to stay here." I open my mouth to argue but Enzo interrupts me. "I don't want to hear it, Vivianne. Theodore wants you to stay and it'll be safer for you. Pansy promised to visit later. We'll go back to Hogwarts in the morning," And he just leaves. That fast he's already gone and now I'm hyper focused on who I will be alone with for Merlin only knows how long.

                                             ~
  "Are you like, hungry, or whatever?" We're off to a terrible start. I don't like how nice he's being, or trying to be.

  "No,"

  "You're going to eat,"

  "No,"

  "Vivianne I swear-" Mattheo huffs and pinches the bridge of his nose as he walks away.

  A few moments later he comes back with an enormous tray of food. Like a shit ton of food.

  My eyes widen and my stomach involuntarily growls. I hope he didn't hear that. He sets the tray down on the coffee table in front of the couch I'm still cemented to.

  "Eat." Mattheo gestures to the tray.

  "I'm not hungry." this only pisses him off more.

  "You haven't eaten since lunch, Vivianne. I'm not having you die while you're in my house." Was he watching me again? Not cool.

  "You're being creepy and dramatic. It would take me much longer to di-"

  "Will you please shut up and eat,"

  "Fine. Only because you asked nicely,"
                                              ~
  We ate in silence. Awkward as fuck silence. I can't stop thinking about what he said in my dorm.

  "That's because you haven't had sex with me."

  I get goosebumps just thinking about it. I mean, yes he's attractive. Like, god level attractive. But he's the biggest dickhead I have ever met.

  He gave me the nickname 'princess' in third year when I made the mistake of bringing up a muggle fairy tail called Rapunzel.

  He's only ever teased me. But now, now he's being flirty and I can't help but think he's just messing with me again. So I try not to entertain my thoughts. That is until he breaks the silence between us,

  "I'm sorry."

  "Oh Merlin, I think I'm hallucinating,"  I joke, assuming that he is being sarcastic.

  Mattheo gets up and sits next to me, knocking his knee against mine. "I'm serious, princess. I really am sorry. I wasn't the nicest person to you." I don't respond because I don't think I physically can. I'm frozen in place like a gargoyle statue with my head turned away from him.

  He reaches out and lightly grabs my chin, forcing me to look at him. "Do you forgive me, princess?" Mattheo's eyes do that stupid thing where his pupils look blown out and it makes me blush, every single time.

  His words from that day in my dorm keep repeating over and over again in my head.

  "Yeah sure," I mutter before turning my head again. This time he grabbed my chin roughly.

  "I'm not convinced." he smiles devilishly and looks deeply into my eyes.

  "Yes. I forgive you,"

  "Good," Mattheo drops my face and rises. "I'm going to shower. Make yourself at home."