⛥ W O R R Y ⛥

My heartbeat stutters and my eyes snap to look at him.

"Um. I beg your pardon?" My voice comes out shaky and I mentally hit myself for it.

"I said," Mattheo leans forward with his elbows on his knees, "That's because you haven't had sex with me." His voice drops and his eyes darken, sending chills down my spine.

"Well, I suppose I should go," Mattheo stands and walks towards the door, "Unless you want me to help you with your...problem." My thighs rub together involuntarily at his words.

I shake my head.

He shrugs, "I offered,"

                 ~

During dinner I sit in my usual spot next to Enzo, only Mattheo chose to sit next to me. Our knees are lightly brushing together and I am trying to compose myself.

I look over to my brother's seat to find it empty. "Where's Theo?" I ask Pansy.

"Meeting," she coughs. Enzo, Pansy, and Draco are the only ones that know about us. My leg begins to bounce and my hands start shaking.

"When did he leave?" I clear my throat.

"I think around 11," I can feel my stomach turning. Meetings don't happen during the day unless it's an emergency.

Mattheo pushes my knee with his under the table, stopping my leg from moving. I do a quick breathing exercise but, as per usual, it doesn't help.

Enzo throws his arm around my shoulders and pulls me into his side. Physical touch has always helped me with panic attacks.

Though nobody here knows anything about my anxiety, and they never will.

"I just don't understand why we weren't..." Enzo pauses as if he's choosing his words carefully, "..Invited, but Theo was."

I wasn't summoned because I don't have a mark yet. The rest of them should have gone, though.

I pull away from Enzo gently and rest my chin on my hand. Out of the corner of my eye I see Mattheo with his head hung low.

He doesn't know that Theo and I are Deatheaters. Given who his father is, you'd think he'd be at every meeting. But from what I've heard, he hasn't gone to one since he was a child.

"I'm going back to the commons. I've got to study for the potions exam,"

~

I'm sat on the rug in front of the fireplace with a book in my lap. I took a few of my pills and I feel a lot better. Maybe I should take them more often.

I sigh and snap the book shut, the sound echoing throughout the dungeons.

"Vivianne." I turn my head so fast I just about gave myself whiplash.

Theo is standing at the entrance clutching his side. I run over to him and gasp when I spot all of the cuts and bruises that litter his face. Grabbing his hand, I guide him to the couch.

"What the fuck did they do to you?" I whisper as I scan his body. I lift up his blood-stained shirt, causing him to wince.

I can see why Theo was holding his side.

There's a giant gash trailing down his abdomen. I grab my wand off of the floor and wave it, cleaning his wound. Theo groans loudly.

"Sorry," I wave my wand one last time, fixing his injury.

I get him water and help him sit upright. "What happened?"

Theo just shakes his head.

"Thank you, Vivs." Tears prick my eyes at his use of my childhood nickname.

"You're welcome, Teddy."

~
After I helped Theodore get up to his dorm I went to my own to get a shower. I grab clothes and walk into the bathroom.

I wrap my wet hair in a towel and get dressed in my green and silver sweater and shorts.

I throw my dirty laundry in the hamper before jumping into bed. Just as I was comfortable someone knocks. Probably just Pansy.

I open the door and clench my jaw when I see who it is.