⛥ O P I N I O N A T E D ⛥

Pansy complied quickly and practically ran to get the alcohol. She returned after a little while with several bottles of liquor, her smile wide and proud. I smirk, "Now this is what I like,"

Pansy passes me an entire bottle of Fire Whiskey and slumps down on her bed. I take a swig from the bottle and cringe at the burn it creates down my throat.

A knock on the door startles me and I look at Pansy expectantly. She huffs and goes to answer it. "Oi, you've got yourselves drinks and didn't invite me?" Blaise puts his hand on his chest in fake hurt. Rolling her eyes, Pansy moves out of the way and lets Blaise enter. I take another drink and hand him a bottle out of our collection, "Cheers,"
~
  I wake up with a start as someone shakes my shoulders, "Vivianne, wake up." I groan and slowly open my eyes, trying to adjust to the bright light. Someone is pulling me into a sitting position by my hand and I take in my surroundings.

  "How on earth did I end up here?" I whisper to myself, suddenly alarmed as I find myself in what is definitely not a girl's dormitory.

  "You kind of just...appeared" Harry chuckles softly  causing me to jump about 7 feet in the air. He hands me a cup of coffee and I reluctantly take it. I hum as I smell the sweet aroma of what is going to hopefully cure my hangover. "I didn't know how you took your coffee so I just brought everything," he says nervously, gesturing towards the table in the middle of the room. I smile gratefully and push off the bed groggily, trying not to stumble towards the table.

Harry sits with his legs crossed opposite of me as I stir my coffee. He sits silently, watching me intently. I blow on the steaming cup before taking 2 large swigs and setting it down.

"What did I say, when I came here?" I ask, embarrassed. I stare at the now very interesting rug as I await his answer.

Harry shrugs, "Not much really. You just told me my eyes were pretty and invited yourself in," Oh. I place my head in my hands, "I cannot believe I did that," I look back up at him, "I am very sorry, truly." He just laughs and waves his hand dismissively, "It's alright. I dunno where any of my roommates are. I suppose they're all with their girlfriends. Though it's not like I had anything better to do than talk to you," he smiles with kind eyes.

I can feel a blush creeping up my neck and try to control it. "Well, thank you." I top off the cup and stand up, "I should uh- I should probably go. I've gotta make sure Pansy hasn't killed herself or anyone else,"

Harry nods and stands as well, "Right, of course." He walks me to the door and rubs the back of his neck, "I'll see you around?" he asks opening the door. I bite my lip softly and nod, "Yeah, definitely."
~
Stepping into the dorm, I immediately spot Pansy spooning Blaise. I try and fail to contain my laughter, awaking Blaise. He mumbles something and rolls over in Pansy's arms. I proceed into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

When I return Blaise and Pansy are still both sound asleep, their soft snores combined in unison. I tiptoe towards the door and soundlessly slip through it.

I stop dead at the bottom of the stairs when Mattheo looks at me from the couch. He tuts and shakes his head in disbelief. "Two days in a row. Wow, I didn't know you were capable of seeing a guy for that long."

I scoff and cross my arms, "Are you insinuating that I am a whore, which I am definitely not, or do you mean you don't believe I'd get with someone at all?" Why does he always feel the need to be in my business all of the time?

"I mean, come on. How many guys have you even been with?" he asks, completely serious. I've only ever dated 2 boys, one in 4th year, and one last year, 6th, but that is none of his concern.

"Why do you all think of me as some fragile, little girl who can do no wrong?" I reply sharply. 'They' meaning my brother and most of his friends. I am constantly ridiculed for having good grades and following the rules. Which, frankly, I don't really ever obey them.

"Because I have never once seen you do anything you aren't supposed. You do as you're told and ask no questions." Mattheo remarks, "So, yeah, I can't imagine you doing something other than what you're practically programmed to do." He walks up to me and tilts his head down to meet my eyes. His 6'0 compared to my 5'7 enables him to tower over me so I still have to lift my head to be able to even look him in the eyes.

"I'm sorry, I just don't understand why you think I require your opinion," I begin to yell but calm myself down and breathe slowly, "What I do with my life is none of your, or anyone else's business. So if you'll excuse me," I push past him and rush to the bathrooms, hoping to avoid everyone for a while.