⛥ T E M P O R A R Y ⛥

《 MATTHEO 》

Vivianne looks at me like I'm crazy and I just smile at her making her even more flustered. What she sees in 'golden boy' over there I will never know.

"Um, alright then," Theodore looks confused for a second as he turns to talk to Blaise. Vivianne stares at me, looking as if she's trying to read my mind or something.

The fun part of her always sitting next to Enzo is that she also always sits across from me. Every day, every meal, is an opportunity to drive her mad. An opportunity I never pass up.

"Can I speak with you for a moment?" she abruptly stands with her fists clenched.

  "Anything for you, princess,"

                                            ~

    "Okay look, I don't understand what your problem with me is, but you need to stay out of my fucking business," Vivianne says, crossing her arms.

  I lean against the wall, "Now why would I want to do that? Watching you get angry is perfect entertainment,"

  "You. Are. Impossible." she runs her hand over her face. "You know what, fine."

                                               ~

  On Sunday morning, I stroll to Theodore's dorm and begin to knock but drop my hand when I hear faint yelling.

  "I don't see the problem, Theodore. It's my life. Mine. You don't get to choose who I do and don't talk to." Vivianne. I wonder how Theodore found out.

  "You don't see the problem? The problem Vivianne, is that if Mum or Dad, or anyone, mentions you've been talking to the Boy Who Lived at a Deatheater meeting, you could be killed. Get that through your head. Murdered." Theodore shouts.

  Oh.

  "Being close with Potter is a great reason to spare me. I can provide Him with information, without putting any harm towards Harry."

  "You aren't taking this seriously, Vivianne-" he pauses briefly "Have you been taking your pills," I should've known she was mad. She checks all of the boxes. It also explains why she's always at Lovegood's defense.

  "Are you fucking kidding me?" she groans.

  "Answer the question, it's not that hard."

  Silence.

  "Right."

I quickly duck into the corner when I hear someone walking towards the door. Vivianne slams it shut behind her and storms off to her dorm. I think it may be a bad time to ask Theodore for more cigarettes.

《 VIVIANNE 》

  Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck

  I am so fucked.

  I'm throwing things around, emptying bags, flipping pockets. Nothing.

  After countless minutes of searching, I come up empty. Where the fuck is my wand?

  I lay back on my bed and slap my hands over my eyes.

  Think, think, think. When did you have it last?

  I shoot up and rush out of my dorm. I jog down the stairs, catching myself as I stumble.
                                             ~
  I venture over to the Gryffindor tower and stare at the Fat Lady,

  "Oh it's you," she mumbles.

  "Please let me in. I've forgotten my wand here and I really need it back." I am practically begging at this point. Just as she was about to speak the painting swings open, "Oi. Vivian, is it?" one of the Weasley twins stands at the entrance with a bag full of what I can only assume is their next prank.

  "Um, yes. Do you know if Harry is around, by chance?" I can tell I'm blushing. This is humiliating.

  "Oh yeah, he's just in there. Go on," he holds open the painting for me so I can step in. "Thank you, you are a god," I smile and rush in, scanning the room for Harry.

  When I can't find him, I rush to him dorm and by the time I get there I'm out of breath. After regulating my breathing I knock on the door softly.

  "Who is it?"

  "It's- er It's Vivianne," I squeeze my eyes shut and wait.

  "Hey, what's wrong?" Harry asks, looking concerned.

  "I've left my wand in here," I laugh and fidget with my hands.

  "Oh, alright," I step in and immediate relief fills me. I exhale softly and walk over to a spot on the floor where my wand lies. I quickly grab it and put it in my robe pocket.

  "Oh thank Merlin," I turn to Harry and smile, "Thank you," he shakes his head.

  "I didn't even realize it was there," I'm about to make a really bad decision, but I'm already here so....

  I step towards him and throw my arms around his torso. It takes him a few moments but he eventually hugs me back.

  I pull away and look up at him and into his eyes. We just make eye contact for a while before he whispers, "You've got very pretty eyes," I giggle as he touches my cheek.

  I slide my hand up his back and grab his hair gently as I pull his lips onto mine. Harry hesitates but kisses me back.

  He pulls away, breathless, "Wait-wait," I frown.

  "What's wrong?"

  He laughs softly, "It's just uhm. I've liked you for ages, really, and I think you're beautiful but,"

  "You want something temporary?"

  "Yeah, exactly,"

  "I think I can make that work,"