⛥ K N U C K L E S ⛥

How do I always end up cleaning blood off of someone? I'm standing in front of my counter in between Mattheo's legs. He's sitting on top of it while I clean off his face.

  "It's funny how just yesterday you were up here."Mattheo laughs. I slap his shoulder "Stay still."

I carefully dab the blood from his nose and his mouth. When I wipe all of the blood from his lips I stare at them for too long. He looks at me with dark eyes, gazing back at me.

He wraps his bloody hand around my throat and pulls me in for a kiss. Our mouths move in sync and our tongues fight for dominance. He bites my lip allowing him to overpower me.

I pull away with my face a deep shade of pink and his hand still around my neck. He pushes a strand of hair behind my ear with his free hand with a smile. Like a genuine smile. I smile back and pull his hands away from my face so I can clean them off too.

I gently wash his hands before bringing them both up to my mouth and kissing every bruised knuckle. "I'm still mad at you," I whisper.

Mattheo laughs softly, "Why are you mad at me?"

"Because you got yourself hurt for me. I was handling it," he pulls his hands out of mine and drags them over his face.

"You were handling it?" he says in disbelief "Vivianne you were about to fight him."

"And that's not what you did?"

"That's not the point. If he hit you back I would've had to kill him."

"You'd kill him for less," I cross my arms. I'm agitated now. He's questioning my ability to protect myself and it's pissing me off.

He shakes his head and slides off the counter. "Why do you say that?" he cocks his head to the side.

"Because you're a-" I cut myself off short. I walk out of the bathroom and sit on the bed. Mattheo moves to the door,

"I don't even know why I'm here. We aren't supposed to be having these kinds of conversations."

~
《 M A T T H E O 》

I did exactly what I was afraid I was going to. I shouldn't have fought him. She's capable of taking care of herself. We aren't together and I shouldn't feel the need to defend her.

  But I do.

  Her anger, though, that was uncalled for. Vivianne should be grateful that I put myself in this position for her.

  She's being selfish and I should've known this was a bad idea. I hurt someone who has hurt her and in return I don't even get a thank you. This is exactly what happened with Arabella.

  I barge into my dorm and pull out the metal box from underneath my bed that contains my stash of cigarettes and little bottles of vodka. I grab a pack of cigarettes and three bottles of liquor before heading to the astronomy tower.

~

"Rough night?" Theodore strides over to me and leans against the railing. I hand him a cigarette and take a drag from mine.

"Is it that obvious." I chuckle lightly and inspect my hands.

"I can't believe she had sex with him. I mean I don't want to think about her having sex at all. But Potter?" Theo snorts and lifts the cigarette to his lips. "Bloody pervert."

My hands clench the railing so hard my knuckles whiten. I shake my head in disbelief and take a deep breath.

I put out my cigarette and throw it over before pulling a bottle of vodka out of my pocket. Theodore raises his eyebrows and smirks.

I down almost the entire thing in one go and wince at the burning in my throat. It eases fast and I drink the rest. "He's lucky I didn't break his fucking jaw,"

"He's lucky she didn't break his jaw," Theodore comments.

~
《 V I V I A N N E 》

"Fuck." I groan as I stalk into the Room of Requirements and stare at the cabinet.

My arm is killing me. It's throbbing and burning, which means I have to leave. I'm so sick of this shit and I've only been to one meeting. The amount of pain that this is causing makes me homicidal.

After being thrown around like a rag doll, I made it to the abandoned shack. I walk through the door and see my father standing next to Voldemort, whispering something into his ear. When they notice me my father puts an unsettling smile on and beckons me over to him.

"There's my girl." Ew. I don't know why he's putting on this act but it needs to stop.

"Hey...Dad," I mentally cringe at myself as the word dad slips through my lips. It seems to please him though.

"I'm very sorry your mother and I missed your birthday. We have been so very busy lately. But we did get you a present." he pulls a little velvet back from his suit pocket and hands me it.

Inside it is a golden locket with a green snake in the middle shaped like an 's.' It's actually really beautiful. "Thank you, Dad."