v

now playing, 

now playing, 

coffee, Miguel

Beyoncé Knowles

Beyoncé was in a frenzy she tossed and turned in her sleep fighting with the air mattress. She could barely get comfortable. She was hot and cold the air mattress deflated while she attempted to sleep. Causing her to wake up and blow it back up. She was on the verge of murdering the man who sold it to her.

Her phone rung consistently, over and over each time she ignored it. It was Thursday and she was tired. She worked hard hours the day before and couldn't wait to go home and knock out. But she was quickly reminded this was not her regular home.

When her and Jay lived together she at least had a full bed. Now she slept on the floor in the near empty apartment. The only thing fully put together was her closet, now that was her baby. She wouldn't be able to work properly without her closet in tact.

She just couldn't seem to find it in her soul to furnish her home. Not that she didn't have the money, this job was paying her beautifully. And months ago she had her mind set on leaving jay. So she saved her money separate from
him.

But now that she truly was alone. She felt lonely, both of her closest friends were born and raised in Houston. Just like her, she missed them everyday.

With a large sigh Beyoncé decided to give up sleep and stood from her bed. She stretched and cracked her limbs as her curly brown hair went every which way. She rubbed her eyes dragging herself to her small bathroom. She brushed her teeth washed her face and gave herself a minute to just sit in silence.

She hugged herself humming a little tune. Random thoughts invading her brain. Feelings floating around her heart. She thought about her Boss and the mock interview she had to come up with. She had very few questions down, every time she thought about asking something personal she got goosebumps.

She was curious about her home life. How her and her wife met. How long were they together, is she planning on a family? Is she a family person? Plans for Valentine's Day?

Beyoncé groaned, she felt as if she would never find a good partner. All the good ones clearly were taken, Onika was taken. She rolled her eyes heading for her closet. She was hungry and had nothing to cook with. Not that she could anyway. Maybe a bagel or something would suffice.

She scanned through the articles of clothing deciding whether or not it was hot outside. As she glanced out her window loud knocks were sent on her door. Her eyebrows scrunched as she left her closet staring down the hallway. The knocking had ceased maybe it was the wrong house?