xx

THANKS FOR 20K!!!

sorry...😕

OMNISCIENT

Pounding on Onika's door woke her up, she was pissed.
Something was rubbing her the wrong way from the moment she opened her eyes. She didn't know what it was but her heart felt heavy.

She pulled away from Beyoncé only for her to pull onika back.Looking in her eyes the memories of this morning clouded her mind. Onika could feel her dick twitch as Beyoncé tried to get her back in bed. Onika kissed her soft lips, her knees getting weak.

"Let me get the door baby."

"No, come back to bed. I need you." Beyoncé pouted, her eyes twinkling, Onika laid back down only to hear Brent shouting her name.

"What the fuck?" She pulled away immediately pulling on her dress pants and running downstairs. She whipped the door open to see Brent basically pale.

"What nigga?"

"Your- you-." He was basically gasping for air. Onika smacked her lips crossing her arms. He was pissing her off, she glanced back at bey who was on the stairs.

Onika's shirt hugging her body as she sat down. She looked so mad but it was just sexy to Onika. She often wondered what was going through her mind. It took everything in Onika to not to go over there and fuck her on the stairs.

Beyoncé on the other hand was fuming. She hated when people interrupted what she had going on. She just wanted a few more hours with Onika to herself. She wanted to make the CEO fall deeply in love with her. To her knowledge Onika wasn't even a smidge on beys level of love. Unbeknownst to her, onika was a step behind her.

"Beyoncé needs to go." Was the first thing Brent said. Onika's whole face scrunched up staring at him as if he were stupid.

"Excuse me nigga?" She scoffed, glancing back at Beyoncé as she stood. Curious to what was going on that she needed to go.

"Tuo padre sta arrivando!" Your father is coming.

Onika froze in her tracks, her mind going blank. Her posture immediately straightened, her arms fell to her sides. And her eyes clung to the floor, fear, clouding her better judgement.

Vivid imagines of her at 19 replaying in her mind. Her screams, her pain, her void- she turned around immediately storming toward Beyoncé. She gripped the woman by her arm dragging her up the stairs. The woman screamed in agony as her body hit the steps.

"Onika!" She shouted, it's almost like Onika didn't even hear her. Throwing her onto the bed and running around the room. Anything that even looked like Beyoncé's was thrown into a suitcase.

"Put your clothes on and get the fuck out." Onika muttered throwing Beyoncés shit around.

"What?" Beyoncé's heart dropped, her breathing picking up as she watched Onika frantically run around the room.

This was a new sight to her, she'd always been so powerful. Always in control Beyoncé needed to know what was going on. She stood to her feet guiding herself toward Onika. Touching her shoulder she flinched as Onika aggressively turned around.

Onika's face softened, cupping Beyoncés face she smashed their lips together. Holding her tightly as she kissed her lips, trying to take a picture and frame how Beyoncé made her feel in this moment. Because it would be weeks before she would feel it again.

"You have to go baby." Beyoncé shook her head, gripping onto Onika's wrist. Tears pooling in her eyes, she felt like she was being ripped away from the love of her life.