ix

BEYONCÉ G KNOWLES

BEYONCÉ G KNOWLES

"I don't have questions prepared Onika."

"Onika?" She chuckled glancing over at Beyoncé. Her eyes were glued shut as she gripped her seat. Nerves washing over her body.

"S-sorry, I'm just really scared." She nervously chuckled. Onika leaned over placing a hand on her thigh squeezing. Causing Beyoncé's eyes to widen. She was turning a bright red.

"It's okay, come on interview me. Or tell me something about yourself." Onika urged, she didn't want her scared didn't want her nervous.

"O-okay, I'm Beyoncé." Onika chuckled, that caused Beyoncé to laugh on right beside her.

"Okay Beyoncé tell me about yourself." She removed her hand from her thigh. Beyoncé frowned a bit but got comfortable as much as she could.

"I'm twenty two, I'm a Virgo, not married." She joked, onika rolled her eyes.

"Let's not talk about marriage."

"Let's please, I really wanted to ask about that."

"About my marriage?" Onika's face scrunched pointing at herself. Beyoncé smiled glancing around at the many controls.

"Yes. Why'd you get married?" Ricki already told her this but she wanted an answer from the source.

"I married her because I thought she was different. When we first met she had something about her."

"Which was?" Beyoncé really wanted to know more than anything. She didn't even care that she was way up in the clouds.

"Honestly, I think it was her attitude at first. She was kinda crazy I guess I like crazy woman." She joked, Beyoncé frowned she definitely didn't consider herself crazy.

"But now we argue all the time. I'd rather be around something positive now I guess as I get older."

"Do you regret it?"

"The marriage? Well Sometimes I do, I wish I waited a little longer. My hunger and ambition lead me to rushing the process. I didn't know her the way I thought I did. That honeymoon phase ended sooner rather than later."

"Don't do that." Onika spoke up quickly. Beyoncé's eyebrows furrowed.

"Do what?"

"That, your face you look sad I don't like seeing you sad. If your feeling any pity don't give it to me I don't need it. Marrying her was my decision."