xxiv

OMNISCIENT

Within the wee hours of morning. That same night club stayed open. The general area bare with little to no one occupying it. But the back door, the only door that would open with the grant of three knocks. Had a small line. People being let in a room that was alive like always. Men and woman ranging from their early twenties to their late fourties' having late or early morning fun.

Every person in their own bliss. Clamps, ropes, gags, extenders, plugs. Being used to the extent of pain and pleasure. Moans and whimpers bouncing off the walls in every room except one. The furtherest room from it all, red lights flooding the space within the red room lay two woman. After their few hours of intense pain and pleasure. The pair were tired laying flat out.

The dominate Onika with her arms resting behind her head. As a cigar hung from her lips. Smoke exhaling from her nostrils as she stared at the ceiling. The submissive—Sofia—gently stroking Onika's stomach as it was silent between them.

"You good daddy? Or should I say Don Juan?" Sofia joked softly. Sinking her chin onto the woman's abdomen. Onika did nothing but nod her eyes still on the ceiling.

"You've been coming here more often. Tell me your problems." Sofia mumbled biting her lip.

"I'm good." Onika muttered puffing on the cigar without it ever leaving her mouth. Sofia hummed caressing her stomach again.

"That's not true. I Can see the pain in your eyes. You know how we roll I won't tell a soul."

"Even if you did they wouldn't believe you."

"Exactly so what's wrong? Why're you here at three am again?" Onika sighed, her eyes dragging toward the blonde.

"Your safe with me." Sofia lightly smiled. Onika bit her lip. Fighting with herself on whether or not to spill.

"Do you remember when we first met?" Onika questioned. Sofia smiled softly chuckling at the memory.

"I do. You almost knocked me over. Too busy fighting in the halls with Ricki."

"Yea. How old were we then?"

"I was eighteen, you were I think sixteen at the time." Onika only nodded.

Sofia was one of the many woman Onika had met before her night time "treatment" had started. She was full of life and excited about everything.Her father gave her maybe a month before her life changed forever. She was knocked down and couldn't even retaliate. To others that didn't know her previously onika was different, she didn't act like her peers. She wasn't loud or obnoxious. Her energy, her aura was powerful.

Her presence was always known where ever she went. Her head usually in a book, or her head was held high. She was so proper, so clean, so polished, and was always respectful. Charming at times, always in her own head. That darkness within her eyes always made Sofia, India, and others want her. People wanted a topic from her a discussion. You'd only see Onika speak if she were with Donovan or Ricki. Maybe Robyn, India or Kelly..

She was the campus valedictorian. A's in all her classes, always in a sport. She did things that weren't even expected from her. She was the perfect poster child and everyone wanted her. There was not one flaw Onika possessed— besides the fact that she didn't smile.

She didn't smile throughout her academic year. Even when people made a joke she could hardly crack a smirk. It was hard for her, especially knowing what was to come later in the day. Just recently she was able to smile, to laugh, to giggle.

And that was because of her.

"You didn't look sixteen though." Sofia mumbled rubbing her thumb into Onika's hip.

ALL UP IN YOUR MINDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara