xii

Omniscient

"Beyoncé stop!" Onika demanded, attempting to push the drunken girl off of her. She just continued to giggle, wrapping her arms around Mrs. Maraj.

She was in charge of getting Beyoncé back to her hotel room. And let's just say it was far from easy, this woman was different when drunk. From the moment she had gotten out of the suburban. The only thing on her mind was teasing Onika to no avail.

"Where are we going? I wanna be with you." Beyoncé pouted a bit as Onika practically carried her into the elevator. She was acting like a toddler still, it's almost like another wave of drunkenness came over her.

Thankfully the elevator was empty, onika was able to slip out of Beyoncé's grip. She found a wall setting her head back onto it. Taking deep breaths, she didn't want anything to progress. Her employee was out of control, they were out of control.

Ricki and Donovan had to the same experience. Lauren was giving Donovan hell as he dragged her back to their room. And Ryan was cursing Ricki out the whole way toward theirs. Everyone had it rough, but Onika had it the hardest.

Beyoncé stood between her legs, peppering wet kisses up her neck. Lightly whimpering and moaning in Onika's ear. Her hands traveled from her torso to her long black hair. Running her hands through it as she kissed her chin, seconds away from her lips.

The elevator dinged, the doors slowly opening. Onika cursed under her breathe, this wasn't their floor. She tightly held Beyoncé's hands at her side. Making sure she didn't act a fool as a group of people walked onto the elevator.

Onika hated that she put herself in this predicament. She should've just let Jay deal with it. But he was no where to be seen. It's like he knew she was testy when drunk and disappeared. The moment he showed his face Onika was sure to curse him out.

"Baby kiss me." Beyoncé pouted, onika swallowed, hard. She could feel eyes on them, how long was this elevator ride?

"You can wait, be respectful." Onika mumbled staring down at the woman. Beyoncé wore a mug, like waiting a few minutes would ruin her life.

"You guys don't mind right?" She swiftly turned around, Onika's eyes widened. This woman was insane.

"Oh no of course not! We love seeing married couples! Makes up believe love still exists." A younger woman said with a smile. They clearly weren't from Europe.

"See they don't mind. Give me a kiss." Beyoncé demanded turning back around. Her doe eyes were dark, they were burning with so must lust.

"Girl if she doesn't kiss you I'd get a divorce. That's just me though." Another young woman chuckled. Onika's face twisted, why did they keep insinuating that they were married?

Beyoncé intertwined their fingers, bringing her left hand to her lips. She kissed Onika's ring finger, a daunting smile on her face.

"I don't think I'd ever divorce this." She bit her lip, leaning up, onika allowed her to place a sweet kiss on her lips.

"Aww. " The group roared, Beyoncé smiled kissing Onika's lips again.

Onika wasn't much of a kisser, she never even kissed India. So this was weird for her, but she knew if she didn't kiss Beyoncé all hell would break loose so she didn't stop. She kissed the woman back, tasting her pink lips.

Fever, all throughout their bodies as they eagerly kissed. Onika put her arms around Beyoncé making it almost unbearable for the woman to stand anymore. She pulled her closer by the nape of her neck.

"Bey.." Onika grunted, her low eyes raking over her body. Beyoncé caressed her cheek, shaking her head. She had her mind set, she wasn't going to stop. She was burning up hearing her name.