xiii

OMNISCIENT

When Beyoncé opened her eyes the room was spinning. She felt horrible, she groaned rolling over her stomach felt like it was bubbling. She stood hurrying to the bathroom before she threw up everywhere.

She hated drinking too much, throwing up was always the worst process. She clenched onto the toilet as everything from last night came up.

She wanted to know what happened and who let her drink so much?

She stood immediately leaning onto the sink. Reaching for her toothbrush she brushed her teeth with her eyes tightly shut. She still felt dizzy, she was wobbly and everything.

She cautiously opened her eyes peeking at herself in the mirror. She gasped touching her neck, she had hickeys all on her. She was completely confused, she didn't get that far with the blue eyed guy right? She had so many questions but first she needed to shower and get ready.

They had an important meeting today and she didn't wanna miss it. Leaving the bathroom she found herself in shock again. Her room was a mess, things that were once on the table were on the floor. Her dress and shoes were hanging off the nightstand. And her sheets were messed up.

She stood scratching her head, trying to remember what the hell she did. She grabbed an outfit trying to hurry up. She took a quick shower thinking about last night. She remembered jay, the blue eyes, dancing, Robyn...

She felt like she was missing something. She sighed getting out the shower, there was a knock on her door. Assuming it might've been Onika she opened it in her towel. But she was completely wrong seeing Ryan and Lauren covering their eyes.

"You guys can open your eyes. It's fine." Beyoncé giggled walking back into her room. They followed her in, Ryan still had her eyes closed.

"Did I miss the meeting? Please don't tell me I missed the meeting. I feel so unprofessional who let me drink so much?"

"No you didn't miss the meeting. Well technically you did but you weren't going anyway." Beyoncé raised an eyebrow turning around.

"What do you mean?" She questioned slipping her dress on. She quickly fixed herself so she could fully understand Lauren.

"Onika went by herself, I don't know why. But she left early and told Ricki and Donovan she'd handle it. We're all going to brunch, we kinda have a free day until later." Lauren shrugged glancing around the room.

Beyoncé was happy she didn't have to work hungover. But she was mad she didn't have to work hungover. If you know Beyoncé you know she's about her bag. She loved meetings, she loved the big talk. So not being able to do it kinda annoyed her. She wanted to ask Onika what her problem was.

"Also what happened here? Girl your rooms a mess." Lauren observed, bey snickered a bit grabbing her purse.

" I don't know. I was drunk like everyone else."

"Oh you were drunk alright." Ryan giggled as they all left her hotel room. Beyoncé immediately started asking questions she couldn't remember enough.

"What'd I do?" She asked before clicking the elevator. Ryan and Lauren hummed trying to think.

"I was drunk myself but I do remember you making out with that guy." Ryan buzzed, Lauren nodded her head in agreement.

"I was busy with Donovan so I don't really remember. But clearly you had a time last night." Lauren joked as they got on the elevator.

Beyoncé wanted more than just that. She needed full details about what happened. She felt uneasy like she didn't something wrong. It was weighing on her chest but she just didn't know.