xvii

Make sure you comment gang!🧍🏾‍♀️

Onika T Maraj

Beyoncé lay in my arms fast asleep. I couldn't help but to stare at the beauty. Lightly brushing strands of her hair out of her face. She appeared peaceful in her dream state, her face expressionless. Her breathing soft, she didn't snore which I was thankful for.

My eyes trained on her lips, those pretty lips I've gotten the pleasure to taste. I tasted them one too many times, I think I was obsessed with them now. They were gentle, so pink, so pretty. I took a deep breath brushing my thumb against it. Her eyebrows furrowed a bit, her head turned nuzzling herself deeper into my side.

She was stunning, such a pretty innocent woman. A woman I tainted because I couldn't control myself anymore. I didn't know how to feel about the events that went down earlier this morning. I was on her all night, touching every part of her perfect body.

She was like art I couldn't stop myself from wanting to discover every single thing. I'd never found myself so enthralled with someone ever before. She was the first, the first woman that caught my eyes. The first woman who had me by the base of my tie. I knew I'd do anything to keep her happy, if she told me a fly touched her.

I'd send every single one of my men to kill that fly and it's family. And I hated that I felt this way, she didn't know what she wanted. Apparently she wanted this, wanted me but I'm more than she can handle. She wouldn't be able to walk a inch in indias shoes.

But again, she's not India.

I felt myself going crazy, for the first time in months I didn't know what to do. I didn't have a plan, didn't have any directions. This was all me, all my decision makings. I was always organized, everything went my way. I controlled the things around me but I couldn't control this. I couldn't control my newest employee in my bed.

I couldn't control myself from wanting to please her. From wanting to watch her make the ugly faces when I was bottled up inside of her. I couldn't control the fact that I wanted to be hers. I ran my fingers over her soft skin, tracing her freckles. Poking her birthmarks, my hands couldn't stop touching. My hands guided over the natural arch in her back. Stopping right at her ass, my eyes lingered on the handprints on them. I bit my lip a little annoyed that I even did that.

"Go back to sleep." My eyes darted to her face. Her eyes weren't open but she was wide awake.

"I cant..." I mumbled, she sighed opening her eyes. She rubbed them, I felt my heart flutter a bit.

"You have so much energy..." She mumbled sitting up a bit. I watched as she crawled onto my lap. Laying her head in my neck.

"Close your eyes." She demanded, I chuckled a bit causing her to sigh. She sat up with a pout on her face.

"Yes?" She loudly sighed again, she was so dramatic. I tilted my head to the side intrigued with whatever she had going on.

"Oh no! She's upset whatever do I do!" I teased, she bit her lip her face red. I loved when she was red around me, I loved the reaction I pulled from this woman.

"Go to sleep." I shook my head, my eyes lingering on her lips. I needed her again, I needed to place a kiss on those lips. When I caught her eyes fluttering to my own I sat up.