Part 1

Yunmang Jiang Sect, is decorated in the most beautiful way today cos today is the Marriage of their elder child, Jiang Yanli, with Lan sect second young master, Lan Wangji, title name Hanguang-Jun.

Everything was prepared well, the bride is wearing a beautiful red attire, with a long red veil covering her face.

The marriage begins, all ritual completed, and bows had been made, after marriage they went back to the Lan clan, as the rest of the rituals are gonna hold there, once they reach there, everyone excitedly participated in the rituals, once completed bride had been sent to the wedding chamber, and grooms house, Jingshi, everything looks fine, except the bride, her hands are sweaty, seems very nervous, a tear fell down from her eyes, while sitting silently on the bed. Waiting for her husband to arrive, but deep down she doesn't want him to arrive, she isn't ready, not cos she's nervous as it's her first time, but cos of the secret she's hiding. She doesn't wanna reveal it yet. Not in such way, she had thought to tell everyone everything patiently, but in this situation, she had no idea what will happen, if they know the truth.

The sound of footsteps approaching the chamber can be heard from the inside making her extremely anxious, about what's gonna happen, but it's not gonna be worse, she thought, as she has already faced the worse, moreover whatever will happen, she can take it, she's used to live the worse.

The door opened the man, and her husband entered the Jingshi.

Hello everyone, hope you enjoyed reading this part, if so please tell me in a comment box.