Part 14.

Time passes, it's been a month passed in seclusion weiying absolutely had no idea what's going on in the outside world, he's just too unbothered to know about the people who disowned him, he doesn't care anymore, but the only person he's still worried about is his Shijia.

And deep inside Lan Wangji is an another person he's bothering about, he's just curious about him, he's not sure about this at first why he's bothered by him in the first place, but later discovered more appropriate words for his feelings, he's in love with Lan Wangji, his husband or maybe not by heart, it's just one sided, but was it really one sided maybe or maybe not.

Wangji wasn't very different, he keeps on thinking about weiying for a long time, but later he engaged himself in sect work that he's not getting enough time to bother about these things, but that doesn't count as he's not thinking about weiying, he does but he uses work just as a shield to withdraw his thoughts.

Time passes with the same speed or maybe much slower for weiying and faster for Wangji, Weiying thought were filled with Wangji's face but encrypted by loneliness, while Wangji thought, he's not letting his mind to think much keeping himself busy with the work.

With limited supply of food and Water Weiying is struggling too much, sometimes he suffers too much while he keeps looking at the door for a glass of water, whole day his throat remained dried and body screaming for water having no strength to continue working, feeling dizzy and helpless.

The nights aren't very pleasant for him nightmares lead to attacks, his face was sweaty, pillow dripping with sweat and tears, breath uneven heartbeat faster, and ears ringing, but doesn't even have anyone or anything to calm him down, just curl up his body and hug his legs, not even having a drop of water to quench his trust and cool him down, eating a very small portion of tasteless food served to him makes him lose a weight.

Lose more than 28 pounds in 3 months, his body becomes very weak and fragile.