Part 10.

As madam Yu started shouting, Wangji understands that's it's not an ideal situation to say anything, as everyone is against Weiying, but somehow his heart is saying something different, he doesn't have any answers.

He is so disappointed in himself, and angry at... He has no idea he should be angry at weiying, who's not telling him the truth, or Jiang's who's screeming in the main hall, or at himself for his helplessness, having nothing left to say, he's somehow emotionally broken down from within.

Even though he always lives like a sadhu there's no love in his life, but he does expect a few things from his marriage too, deep down he knows how much he loves kids, how much he cherished a happy, loving and understanding family, which he never gets, he does crave for it, though he never showed, but all he had is his brother. His uncle does raise both of them, but never been emotionally attached to them, he's more like a teacher than a father figure in his life.

Letting all his feelings aside, he composed himself and look at his brother, who's trying to get the situation under control, yeah it's not difficult for his brother to understand that Wangji lies to everyone about Weiying situation, he concluded that there must be something serious hidden behind it.

'Sect leader Jiang and land Jiang, we do understand your worries, we all are going through the same difficulty, it's hard for everybody, we don't know where is your daughter is, but I do know she's safe, wherever she is, but I'm sure we all will able to know where's she very soon. I think it's best if we let Wangji to talk with him, it's for the best, as he said that he married Wangji on his own will or some purpose, I think he may tell Wangji the truth.' Lan Xichen said this with seriousness on his face.

'I think, I know how to make him speak' and as these words had been said everyone turn their faces towards the speaker, 'I do believe that punishment is the best solution for this problem' one of the elder of the Lan clan said this. Qiren stroke his beard and said 'you're right, of he's not punished, he's not gonna speak, but as we look through the situation can't beat him anymore or he will die before he opened his mouth to speak.'

'Let's give him the punishment we all decided for him earlier, I'm sure it will break him down and force him to open his mouth' said an elder of the clan.