Part 16

Wangji, bought him to the Healer's Pavilion, and place him on the bed, the healers took a glance at Wangji when he was doing so, once Wangji is done he looked at the healer the head healer comes forward and bow down to greet Wangji.

'Second master Lan, how I'm supposed to help you'. Healer asked.

'I found him unconscious, I doubt that it happened multiple times in the past from the information I got, I'm afraid if it's a sign of any serious health issue, do check him please' Wangji said and moves backwards giving space to healer so he can check him.

The healer went near Weiying and take his hand to check his pulse, Weiying said nothing observing every action of the healer.

'Um, I assure there's a weight loss too' Wangji said.

'Okay, we will check his weight, and keep in check if anything serious, can you please wait outside for a while.' Healer said.

'Please open your outer robes I need to check your stomach' healer said.

Weiying did as healer said, the healer pressed his stomach and check it, 'there is no gastric issues right?' healer asked.

'Sometimes it hurts and burns' Weiying said.

'That's due to lack of proper food and you faint due to dehydration I assume there's no other problem in your body, and you should meditate more, it will help in reducing stress, and anxiety.'

'Sometimes I feel heart palpitations, and body ache, and dizziness also ear pulsation' Weiying said.

'Since how long?' Healer asked.

'Earlier it happens sometimes but now very often in every 2-3 days' Weiying said.

'I see, I will recommend you some medicine for this, do you have constant nightmares too?' To which Weiying nods.

The healer went to medicine chamber and start preparing some herbs and medicine for Weiying.

'Here, take it 2 times a day after food' healer said.

Weiying grabbed the medicine pouch keeping his eyes down.

There's something hollow in Weiying eyes Which healer does understand, ignoring that he went outside and greet Lan Wangji once again and informed him about Weiying condition.
...
Inside Pavilion.

Weiying pov.
Two times after food I don't even have a food for one time how I'm supposed to eat two times, I looked at the medicine pouch and see the herbs that should be mixed with tea or hot water, I thinks for a movement and take out the herbs from the pouch and leave them on the bed so someone else can use it, I don't wanna waste it by taking it with me.

Standing up from the bed, I went outside and greet the healer and thank him, Wangji was standing outside with him, I smiled at him, and he took me back to my prison, this time I walked back.

I thank him and he left from there, telling me if I need any help or face any problem or wanna confess something I must send him the butterfly message to him. I just nodded cos there's nothing I wanna confess or say now, not even to my husband...