Part 17

With the time, his condition doesn't improve at all, and another two weeks went same for him, the medicines are very bitter, he doesn't like to eat what he have, but somehow he chews at first but he really needs water after that.

Weiying pov.
It hurts, my mouth burns, ah! water, Water please, I can't breathe, tears? Can be drunk right? Pot!? I looked around for the pot to collect them, but that wasn't enough, I'm drinking my own tears to quench my thirst but it's not helpful at all.

It's not helping, I can't breathe anymore, water, I need water...

...

Suddenly, everything blacks out and he faints there.

After that he wakes up the next morning with a constant knocking on his door, it was Wangji, he come there to see how's he doing, but after incessantly knocking Weiying doesn't open the door, which makes Wangji worried about him.

He decided to go inside, but suddenly Weiying door slides open, and he comes out he was looking very pale.

'Sorry, I was sleeping' Weiying said with a smile which was real cos he saw Wangji.

'I wanna know how've you been doing, any better, did you take the medicine?' Wangji asked.

Weiying smiled and nodded his head, Wangji said nothing.

'Do you wanna talk?' Wangji asked

'Water please...' Weiying said grabbing the door handle to hold himself together, Wangji grabbed his arm too to support him, he slides his one arm on Weiying waist, and another on his arm and helped him towards the bed.

The room was a complete mess, Weiying feels embarrassed and turn his head to another side.

'I will bring the Water' Wangji said before leaving.

Wangji went to Jingshi to bring a jug of water.

'Here', Wangji pass him a glass of water which he poured for him.

Weiying grabbed him and started drinking like a crazy person who haven't seen any water in his life. He's choking himself with water.

'Slower' Wangji said.

Glass after glass Weiying drinks, he finished a full jug of water in one go. He's embarrassed, but he's too thirsty to think anything before.

'Thank you so much'

'Hm' Wangji replied.

'Have you taken a bath, your body stinks.' Wangji said.

'I'm sorry but as you see I don't have any water here to take a bath.' Weiying said lowering his head, avoiding eye contact with Wangji.

'I'm sorry' Wangji said, 'I will bring a water for you to take a bath.'

'Wait! You will be in trouble if you do anything for me' Weiying said.

'I will handle that' Wangji replied and left from there.

Wangji pov.
He doesn't have any water to drink how can I ask if he had taken a bath or not... He looks so pale, he's longing for water to drink and here I'm asking if he had taken a bath or not. I will send an extra water for him to drink, if anyone ask I will say he was stinking so I feel uncomfortable talking to him, and he's coughing when we started talking so I bought water for him, brother, may help me with this, though it's against the rules but I need to do that...

...
That day Weiying just taken a bath with a few mugs of water and soap, rest of the water he stores with himself with whatever container of pot he found in the room...