Part 11.

Hearing this Wangji got numb for a movement, he feels dizzy, he can feel the incongruity of the situation cos this happened before, with his own mother... That's something he can't deal once again.

He closed his eyes, he can't breathe remembering the day when he lost his mother, he's scared.

But he needs to maintain the dignity of the second young master of the sect, he can't how this to anyone, not even to his brother, but his brother, he reads him like an open book. So, of course, he can tell through Wangji expression, despite of the fact there's no expression on his face, still he can see through his heart.

On other hand Lan Xichen situation isn't very different from Wangji, he had lost his mother too, but he there's nothing he can do, neither for Wangji nor for Weiying.

Wangji can't see this anymore, he can't stand, his legs are giving up, only he knows how he's standing right now, stopping himself from collapsing in front of everyone.

His mother, he loves her the most, she was so special for him, but what do a few years old can do, to save his mother from an irrational treatment of clan elders.

He was helpless back then, he's still helpless, he can't do anything making him feel nauseous.

While all elders were discussing what they're gonna do with Wei Wuxian next, Wangji was standing there helplessly in his own thoughts.