Part 13.

Weiying was aware that his punishment won't be easy, but this hard and cruel they will be with him was something unexpected for him, yet he consol that it's okay, he's been alive on the streets alone.

Thought he's a very cheerful person outside but deep down he was always broken, but he's a kind of person who always lived on hope, he always used to hope for acceptance by Madam Yu, he always hopes that someday Jiang Cheng will understand that he's not someone who he should be jealous of though Weiying knows that Jiang Cheng love's him, he's just hard in expressing his brotherhood.

Yet, he always hopes for softness and respect, which he never gets from anyone except Jiang Yanli, his only sister who understands him, love him, and cook her delicious soup for him, always pat her head when he's sad, always console him and smile at him.

She's not someone Weiying thinks of only as an elder sister but as a mother'ly figure too. The way she calls him, never treated him differently, never judged him cos of his body or origin. And this is something he finally can do for her, to save her...

He stayed silent and accepted his punishment, there's no more medical supplies will be there to treat his wounds any further, he needs to heal on his own, his wounds won't be infected and that's they make sure, but he will stay in pain and tolerate it for long till they heal.

But the wounds on his body isn't a much problem cos that can be healed after all, but the wounds of his soul can't be healed anymore, cos his Shijia Yanli is not here to heal them...