Part 12.

And now they had finally decided what's Wei Wuxian punishment will be, they all decided to put him in a seclusion, which isn't a normal seclusion, it's worse than the one Wangji's mother went through.

They decided to frame a seclusion where no one is allowed to be involved with Wei Wuxian, no one will be there to help him, no proper food will be provided, where the meal is served just to keep him alive.

He will stay completely disconnected with the outside world, he's not allowed to talk, he's not allowed to grow anything only a limited water supply. Or in other words they're gonna put him in the prison where his situation is gonna be worse than a prisoner.

Wangji was beyond shocked after hearing this, he knows they will completely cut down his connections from outside, but he never thought that his clan is so cruel to not give an enough food to a person.

But as he can't do anything, he just simply steps outside the hall and walk towards Jingshi with a heavy heart.

As Wangji can't do anything in this, he decides that it's best to ignore it, if he can't change anything, and Weiying does wrong no matter what the reason is, but now Wangji can't get married to anyone as per his clan tradition they only marry once in their lives, he's not gonna have a life he imagined deep down in his heart, cos of Weiying he thought, with that thought, he sits in the Lotus position and started meditating.

Though it's quite hard for him to concentrate with the thoughts enveloping his mind.