Part 20.

Xichen knocked the door and Wangji was just staring at the door, the door dragged opened with a Kerr sound, and Qiren comes outside.
'Wangji!' Qiren was slightly shocked after seeing Wangji there, but there's no expression of concern or fear on his face.

'Wangji, Xichen come inside, how come Wangji is here? Isn't he supposed to come tomorrow afternoon, I don't know my youngest nephew is bold enough to break the rules.' Qiren said and Xichen stopped him 'Uncle!'

'Xichen are you admitting that Wangji haven't broke any rules?' Qiren said in a monochromatic tone.

Xichen clinches his fists and said 'I think this matter is more important for Wangji to know, then we will discuss Wangji punishment for this act.'

Wangji was angry, worried, confused, anxious at same time, he's in the turmoil of emotions within him, making him feel nauseous. Without saying a single word he just stared at his uncle and brother.

'So, Yu Ziyuan was here in the morning, currently she's staying in the guest quarters and we informed Sect. Leader Jiang about this too, she came here furious and broke many of our sect rule, which is indeed a matter of concern, and she just put her angry on that "Wei Wuxian", he's currently with the healers and we will discuss more about this when Jiang Fengmian come here.'

Wangji looked at his uncle with a huge disbelieve, he has absolutely no words, he closed his eyes and clinches his hand so tight that his nikale turn white with his grip and the other hand grips his sward, Xichen noticed but said nothing.

Wangji stand up and went towards the healer pavilion, his uncle tried to stopped him but Xichen was quicker and grab his uncle arm and stopped him...