Part 6

As he entered the pavilion, he can see the Weiying motionless body on the bed, his heart ache with his condition, yet he decided to ignore these emotions as he's unable to comprehend it.

He went near Weiying, then look at his face, his face was pale and white, just like the blood had been sucked out of his body. He can see the dark circles under his eyes, still all this isn't compromising with his beauty, he's still looking the most beautiful and most elegant and handsome person to Wangji. 

He had been starting at Weiying since long, he's so mesmerized in his beauty that he hasn't realised when healer comes beside him, not until he greeted him second time.

'Second Master Lan, how can we help you?'

Wangji looked at him with a straight face, but his eyes were telling how concerned he's about the person laid on the bed, as Lan Wangji wasn't not able to give words to his emotions, be end up telling himself that it's obvious that his emotions are like this, he married this person, so he's his responsibility. And that's why he's worried about him.

Even though he doesn't wanna marry him, or he's not the person he agreed to marry with, still that's the fact the he's now married to him and he can't change this, no matter what.

He glances towards Weiying once again and then look at the healer, 'How's he doing?'

'Lan Er Gongzi, his condition is physically stable now, but he's very weak and his mental state isn't very good, he's been so stressed and we found from the symptoms that he might be suffering from the depression from the long time.'

Hearing this Wangji eyes automatically went on the figure laid there, he thinks, what exactly you're hiding? Have you been suffering? Does someone force you for this marriage? Are you even real? Who exactly you are? He's unable to understand him at this situation, he had many questions in his mind, but the person who can answer them is not in the condition to answer them for him, or maybe he just don't wanna give any answer, but why? That's the last thing Lan Wangji thought in his mind before nodding towards the healer.

He decided to stay there for sometime, but as weiying started to wake up after 3 hours, he decided to leave, before weiying regain his consciousness.

Stepping outside, he noticed Xichen standing outside.

'Gege'