Part 23.

Lan Qiren can no longer take this and shouted! 'WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!' 'Everyone is acting innocent here and lying, Madam Jiang, if you know your daughter is not happy with the marriage, why you forced her to marry Wangji?'

Madam Yu went quite and Xichen spoke 'Mrs. Jin Yanli, may I ask if you got a problem with this marriage why don't you tell us, or at least to Wangji when you guys meet earlier before marriage?'

Yanli down her eyes and said, 'I can't, mother told me not to say'

'Jijia! What about me? Why don't you say anything to me before? Why? I...' Jiang Cheng was on the edge of crying, his emotions are not understandable for him now, he's sad for Weiying condition and his Jijia hiding the truth from him, on other hand, he's angry knowing not even Weiying told him the truth, and his Jijia trust Weiying more than him, he's hurt, beyond hurt, he donno who to blame, or what to say, so without looking back, he just left the pavilion.

On other hand, Qiren asked Jiang Fengmian if that's true why don't they go looking for Jiang Yanli near Jin sect territory.

To which Jiang Fengmian just explain that they have no idea that their daughter likes Jin Jixuan, which of course no one believed, which obviously means the whole family had an idea where Yanli can be if she runs away, and still blame Weiying. And lied to whole Lan clan.
Even Wei Wuxian is equally faulty here in Qiren eyes as he tried to hide the truth and protect the wrong people even married his younger nephew.

But Wangji was just silently looking at the pale body laying on the bed lifeless.

He can't take this anymore, this truth is breaking him beyond expectations, he decided to leave the place, but as he was about to step out of the pavilion, the heavy breathing 'HHHHUUU!' heard in the pavilion and Weiying opened his eyes, Wangji rushed towards Weiying, and, about to call him, but he can see Weiying eyes went wide and everything went silent...

'W... Weiying... Wei...ying... No... No please...' Wangji started crying out loudly it was the second time his brother and uncle seeing him crying like this the last time when he cried like this was on his mother's death and today on Weiying's death.

The elder called a healer who came rushing inside went near Weiying to check his pulse but nothing...

Everyone was silent, Yanli faint and Jin Jixuan hold her, Madam Yu and Jiang Fengmian had no more words left, and Qiren was also silent, Xichen was just staring at his brother, he knows that his brother loves Weiying and today his brother lost him, he's looking at his brother who's crying loudly holding Weiying in his arms.

...

The news spread over the clan within few minutes and Jiang Cheng who left the pavilion came rushing inside he was crying, his tears were flowing on stop, he fought with Weiying overtime, always blame him and Jealous of him, but deep down he loves him, and how much he loved him is flowing down from his eyes today after losing him.
"It's said person importance in our life can only be realised when he's not in our life, same with the Jiang Cheng, as now Weiying is no one, he's missing every fight, ever childishness and realising how much he loves his brother and how many movements he destroyed out of his jealousy.

The healer checked Yanli too and told her and the child both are safe she fainted due to stress. But will Yanli able to forgive herself after this.

Jin Jixuan take Yanli away, and dissolve every relationship Madam Yu and Jiang Fengmian had with her. He's no one to do that, but if things come to his child he's not good enough to let his baby harmed due to his wife's parents.

Madam Yu and Jiang Fengmian both were shocked, madam Yu started crying, as Jixuan takes Yanli away.

And Jiang Cheng also said he won't address her, his mother again, breaks madam Yu.