episode 1

"TON, WAKE UP!" mina said, slamming her hand on the table. Boston shook his head a little before making himself get up from the table. He rubbed his eyes, looking around his surroundings. He looked towards mina, one of his friends that helped him get through his career. Though Boston, isn't good with feelings, he can still tell that mina has a thing for him. I mean it's so obvious, the way she twist her hair when with him, the way she stutters when looking at him, the way he can make the most lamest joke and she'll still laugh, the way she caress his hand each and every time she gets the opportunity. But no matter how many signals she gives, Boston never showed any interest. He only hangs out with her because he's lonely and sometimes needs company. Other than that, Boston doesn't look at her any more than a friend as a particular dark haired boy is stuck in his mind and soul.

"The studio's about to close, pack your stuff" mina said with a slight smile. Boston nodded, packing his camera and other important documents. "So, didn't find any work yet?" Mina asked, to ease the awkwardness. "Not yet" Boston replied. "Didn't get much sleep either huh?" Mina said, trying to start a conversation. "Not really" Boston said before yawning. "Let's go".
"Should we walk home together? You know, my apartment is rather close to your apartment, you can drop me off on your way home" mina said, wrapping her arm around Bostons, as they made there way out the studio. "Sure" Boston replied with a slight smile.
---------------------💌---------------------

"And here we are" mina said as the duo stops at a five story building. She lets go of his hand before saying "thank you for dropping me off" she smiled, fiddling with her fingers. "Oh it's no biggie" Boston replied, smiling back. "I should get going now, text me when you get home" mina said before entering her building and waving goodbye. Boston watched her disappear before making his way home.

As Boston walks through the narrow sidewalk to his apartment, two boys, roughly in their early teenage years catch his eyes. They were rollerblading. One of the boys' hand was holding on to the others. Boston watched, has the two boys glide through the empty road, smiles not leaving their faces. "They look happy", the young man thought, a slight smile spread on his face before he continued walking.

-----------------------🍰----------------------

*Beep* *beep* *boop* *boop*

Boston typed in his password before opening the door to his apartment. He let out sigh before going inside, closing the door behind him.

He took off his shoes and hooked his bag on the hanger. He felt his body become shut down as soon as he felt contact with his bed. As he was about to close his eyes. He felt his phone vibrate and his pockets. Feeling irritated, he angrily shoved his hand In his pocket to see who it was.

It was a notification. From Namchueam.

Though he doesn't talk much with his friends back in Thailand, he only talks much with Namchueam, I guess she's the only person whom he can call a real friend.

-----------------------💤----------------------
Namchueam
_

_____________________________________________

Yo Boston

Yeah?

How are you?

I'm good...
I know you didn't text me just to ask
me how I am

NOOO...
why would I do that?!?

Come on, tell me what it is.

...
SO BASICALLY I NEED A FAVOR.

What type of favor?

SO..
my cousin is a manager for this
VERY BIG fashion brand, and
is looking for a photographer and editor to present this
this new fashion magazine.
And surprisingly I thought of you and
I told them that "I know a friend which can help you with that"
And now we're here.

...
I don't know..

PLEASE BOSTON.
THINK ABOUT IT.
you'll get more recognization,
And more recognization means more money..

______________________________________________

Now this made Boston wonder for a bit. Should he do it? I mean he is kind of having a financial crisis right now, also recognization from a big brand will be nice not only for his career but for his bank account too. Boston stared at the rectangular screen of his phone. Very much stuck in his thoughts.

-----------------------💤----------------------
Namchueam
-------------------------------------------------

Fine, give me the address.

-------------------------------------------------
A/N:
AND THAT'S A WRAP.
EPISODE 1 IS FINALLY OUT!!!!
I can't wait for y'all to see what I have planned.
I will try my best to give updates as fast as I can. Also will try to give longer chapters.
HOPEFULLY WILL SEE Y'ALL NEXT TIME!!!!💋