episode 4

"wait, wait! Since when do you have a  boyfriend?!" Boston said with a rather shocked and confused expression. "Oh you don't know? He's my senior, we met not too long ago, maybe after a few months since we broke up? What can I say, we just clicked! and the rest is history"

Hearing this Boston doesn't know whether to be hurt, sad, angry or jealous, but if he's being honest, he was feeling all of them at once. "Oh, come on! Don't tell me you still haven't moved on" nick let out a chuckle, before chugging another glass of beer. Boston let out a small laugh. "Of course I've moved on".

'what a lie' Boston thought. "So, how did you get to work in this project anyway?" Nick said, trying to keep the conversation going. Though Boston still hasn't gotten over it the fact that Nick has a boyfriend, he decided to go with the flow.

"Oh well, it was actually namchueam...

---------------------🍜---------------------

*hiccup* "One m-more bottle please.." nick said drunkenly to Boston, laying his head on Boston's shoulder. "No no, No more alcohol, you already had five bottles!" Boston scolded at nick, putting Nick's arm around his shoulder, forcing him to stand up. You can tell nick was drunk out of his mind and Boston was the only one sober.

Everyone was already starting to head home as the bar was just about to close. "Thank you for joining us for dinner Mr Boston, I'll make sure to keep in contact with you" Mr Kim said, receiving only smile from Boston. "Are you sure you can take care of him" Mr Kim pointed at Nick. "Yes I'm sure" Boston said with a smile. "All right then I'll be heading out" said Mr Kim, taking his leave.

After his conversation with Mr Kim, he carried nick to his car, who was half asleep on his shoulder. Boston placed him in the passenger seat, making sure he was secure and comfortable before closing the car door and getting in the driver's seat.

He would have asked the boy for his home address, but considering his soft snores, he decided to let him sleep in peace before driving to his apartment.

--------------------🌃----------------------

"Ah, come on!" Boston laid Nick down on his bed, who whined for the disturbance of his sleep.

Boston being as careful as he can, took off Nick's shoes and socks. He carefully took off Nick's buttoned up shirt, trying his hardest to retain himself from looking. While changing Nick's clothes, he took a second to admire the boy's smooth honey like skin. So tempting to touch.

He softly let's his fingers run through the smooth skin. He heard Nick let out a small whimper at the contact. He immediately retreated his hand, taking a deep breath before changing the boy's clothes, which had a strong aroma of alcohol.

He changed Nick's clothes into one of his pajamas. He carefully tucked in the boy before taking one of his extra pillows. He planned to sleep on the couch as he feared Nick would get uncomfortable.

As he was about to leave, he felt a hand cling on his T-shirt.

"Stay with me tonight, ton.."

Boston turned his head to nick, who was looking at him with hooded eyes, messy hair and a flushed face. As much as Boston would love to sleep in the same bed as him, he could not take the risk of making him uncomfortable. As Boston was about to remove Nick's hand from his arm, he felt him cling onto his arm tighter.

"Please, ton.."Nick said in a velvety voice.
Boston took Nick's words into a bit of consideration. 'you know maybe this one time wouldn't hurt' Boston thought before doing as Nick requested and getting into the duvet from the other side.

As soon as he laid down, he felt Nick's arm attach itself to his waist, and his leg wrap itself around his legs. Boston took a deep breath, trying to relax himself at the contact. His mind still shook at what was happening around. Boston slowly wraps his arm around nick, gently massaging his curves as they both fell asleep in each other's embrace, with the moonlight shining down on them.

------------------------📜---------------------

That's it for today's episode! I'll keep you guys updated on the next episode. See y'all next week <3.

y'all DON'T KNOW how much I have planned for this series.