episode 9

Nick felt a slight shiver run down his spine. Dan really wasn't supposed to come home this early. Maybe this wasn't the brightest idea to go out with Boston. Nick again felt the heavy feeling against his heart, how will he escape this one. He took a deep breath before turning around. His eyes stared back into his lover's. You can tell Dan was pissed. His eyebrows were slightly furrowed, his dark eyes looked as if they held no emotion behind them. The two orbs stared back at each other. Their eyes telling a different story than the other. One filled with passion another filled with jealousy and somewhat rage.

"I am telling this to you again. Nick, where. were. you." Dan said again, taking small pauses in between words. His tone came off rather aggressive as if he was demanding the answer from Nick. "Oh I just went outside-" before Nick could even finish his sentence, He was cut off. "With who exactly?" Dan poked his tongue inside his cheek, It looked like He was 2 nanoseconds from unleashing his inner rage out on nick. "With Boston.." nick said, his eyes looking everywhere but Dan's face. "Nick if you bring up that a$$hole's name one more time I will actually lose it"

Dan let out a frustrated sigh. "Tell me truly Nick, are you two really just friends?"Dan said looking at Nick, dead in the eyes. The other let out a scoff, 'is he really starting this right now?' Nick thought. It seemed almost unbelievable to Nick, how could that sort of idea come into his head? After all these months, does he not trust him?

He lets Dan have his freedom, why couldn't he do the same in return? It seemed ridiculous. "Dan how could you say such a thing?! Do you not trust me!?" Nick was in disbelief, how could he have accused him of such a thing. "Nick how do you expect me to trust you when you do stuff like this without informing me first. For all I know, You could be having that 'Boston' dude's d!ck up inside  your a$$ whenever I'm gone!" Dan said with rage. Nick felt his stomach twist and turn. His words working like daggers straight into the other's heart.

Each and every letter that came out of Dan's mouth at that moment felt like shards of glass tearing through Nick's heart.

"Dan. I can't believe you. After all this time.
WHO WAS WITH YOU WHEN YOU WERE AT YOUR LOWEST?!? ME. WHO WAS WITH YOU THROUGH THE THICK AND THIN?!? ME. WHO BELIEVED IN YOU WHEN YOU DIDN'T EVEN BELIEVE IN YOURSELF?!? ME. EVEN WHEN YOU SHOWED ME YOUR BAD SIDE, I STILL CHOSE YOU. YET YOU STILL HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY SH!T LIKE THIS!? YOU KNOW HOW MUCH EFFORT I'VE PUT INTO THIS RELATIONSHIP" Nick yelled out his emotions as much as he could. His feelings becoming overwhelmed as salty tears streamed from his dark brown eyes and down his face.

"Nick I have had enough of you! The least you could have done is inform me that you're going out with that 'Boston' fri-" before Dan could even finish his sentence, Nick cut him off "DO YOU INFORM ME? WHO YOU'RE HANGING OUT WITH AND WHAT YOU'RE DOING?" tears trickling down Nick's face like a waterfall. His eyes already becoming puffy and his nose starting to become red. Dan let out a scoff. "I'm done. I can't do this with you anymore. I'm leaving." And with that Dan started stuffing his backpack with clothes.

"Dan where are you going?" Nick said with a heavy heart. He used his right hand to harshly wipe away his tears. "It's none of your business" Dan put his valuables in the large backpack before starting to zip it up.

"Dan I'm asking this to you again, where are you going?" Nick's his tone of voice having a taste of jealousy to it. His eyes began forming newly formed water droplets "Just a friend's house" Dan replied stubbornly, putting on his shoes and getting ready to leave. His anger wasn't going away anytime soon. "Dan don't you dare walk out that front door" Nick gripped on to Dan's arm to stop him from leaving. His eyes started tearing up, as many possible scenarios started flashing in his mind. His mind almost refusing the thought of Dan leaving. A part of him couldn't even imagine himself without Dan. Maybe he shouldn't have said all those words, maybe he shouldn't have expressed his feelings, maybe he should have just kept his mouth shut. After all this time is he still not enough? The thought of not having Dan by his side, not seeing him, not being able to feel his touch scared Nick to the core.

Fine! Dan can come home and get mad at him. He can come home and yell at him. He can come home and break his heart, but please just come home.

"NICK LEAVE ME ALONE!" Dad said, yanking his hand away from Nick's hold. He jerked his hand with such force, it caused Nick to fall on the floor. Dan didn't even bother giving him a hand. With a cold gaze, Dan looked at the other male on the floor beside him, Nick was practically sobbing his eyes out. Without a second glance, Dan walked out the front door, slamming up behind him.

All Nick could do is cry his emotions out. Tears began pouring like a never stopping waterfall. This made him wonder, was it worth? Was it really worth it? all for a man who never saw his worth? All for a man whom he cleared his schedule for? All for a man he was willing to go to the ends of the Earth for? Was he really in the wrong?

Why does every time he falls in love, It always had to end him in heartbreak. Why does every time he thinks he found a decent guy, He was proven wrong. All he ever wanted was a person who would gave him the same amount love and affection as he would give them. Is it really too much to ask for?

As tears continue to trickle down, He felt his phone ring in his pocket. Who the hell is calling him this time. Nick cleared his throat before digging inside his pocket. It was a call from none other than Boston himself. He doesn't blame Boston for what happened, it was all his fault in the end.

"Hello ton" Nick said first, you can tell his voice sounded off, as if he had been crying. "Yo nick, a friend of mine is needing a model for a upcoming fashion magazine, I was wondering-" before Boston and even finish his sentence, He was cut off by a sob coming from the other line. Was Nick crying? If it's because of that sh!t-face boyfriend of his, Boston will not spare him. Before Nick could even say anything, Boston cut the call.

Just when he thought that Boston had left him too, He heard a knock on the front door 15 minutes later. Silently wiping away his tears, He got up to check who it is. When he opened the door he was surprised when he was met with Boston standing in front of him, holding big bags full of his favorite snacks.

"You came?"

"You called"
----------------------📜-----------------------

Sorry if this sounds q bit rushed, I was in a hurry.
But I hope you all found this chapter interesting. I'll to give faster updates and longer chapters.

For now see y'all next week <3