episode 10

And there, stood at the door was Boston. He looked like he just ran a marathon to come here. He was panting, almost gasping for air. Seeing him at such a state, made Nick wonder, did he really run all the way here? Why? Including the heavy bags of food, and the fact that it's so late at night, It must have not been easy.

"you know, You really didn't have to come all this way-" before Nick could even finish his sentence, Boston pushed him aside and went inside Nick's apartment. Boston made his way over to the dining table before laying out all food he got. Nick quickly poured him a glass of water, he watching as Boston chugged the water down his throat, He must have been parched.

While Boston was regaining his breath, Nick looked through the bags of food, was this all for him?  He even remembers my favorite snacks from back then.."Ton, why are you here? You should be sleeping. It's like what, half past three?" Nick questioned.

Boston let out a sigh "cut the crap Nick. What did that bastard do this time? It's about me isn't it?" Boston looked straight into Nick's eyes. Though nick should be the one mad at Dan right now, Boston looked like he was more pissed than Nick himself. His eyes held so much rage in them, as if he was about to burst any minute. Ever since Boston got to know about this Dan dude, Boston knew he meant no good. Nick was just too good for him.

Boston already knows what has been happening between the two recently, Nick trusted him enough to tell him over text. How Dan has been coming home really late, not giving Nick enough of his time, which is his loss to be honest, behaving in a immature and rude way towards Nick. So many red flags, yet Nick doesn't see one of them. Oh if only he was in in Dan's place. What does Nick even see in that fūcker anyway? He is definitely way behind Nick's league.

"Oh nothing happened, I'm probably just being dramat-" Before Nick could finish his sentence, He was cut off "Nick, what happened?"Boston said in a gentle manner, taking Nick's hand between his and caressing it, softly.

---------------------🌆-------------------

Nick let out one last sob as he explained what happened between them to Boston. He wiping away any remaining tears he has left. His heart felt light, lighter than it was before. Venting out his thoughts isn't such a bad idea after all. "Nick, He doesn't deserve you" said Boston.

'but I do!' Boston thought. This a$$-face was really testing Boston's patience. Whatever Nick just said right now, just ignited the amount of hatred he has for that dude. He should be grateful that a guy like Nick even gave a guy like him a chance.

Nick opened another pack of potato chips before popping one of the chips into his mouth. "You know ton, whoever your partner is in the future, they are surely a lucky guy" Nick said honestly. Boston stared at Nick for a good minute.

"This may seem a bit out of pocket, but I wish I never met you" Boston said. His eyes holding so much passion in them as he stared at the other's. "Why?" Nick questioned.

"You ruined love for me in some way believe it or not" Boston said, looking down as he couldn't bring himself to stare back the other male. "How so?" Nick again questioned. "You just.. set the bar too high" Boston said.

Nick let out a chuckle, "but isn't that a good thing?" He said with a faint smile. "See nick, after you left, I haven't found anyone to replace you with" Boston confessed, It felt as if he couldn't hide it in his heart any longer. Though it was a risky move, and he was basically putting their friendship on the line, it felt so right. Now that they're closer, He really does think Nick should know at least.

"Why? I don't understand." Nick slightly tilted his head in confusion. Does ton still like him? No he can't. "See, if we had a $hitty relationship, I could just call you off as an a$$hole, but because it was genuine, I'm afraid I'll never find that again" Boston looked deeply into Nick's eyes, as if he was yearning for the other's love and affection.

"I think I am afraid of falling in love again" Boston again said. "But you know what that does right? It leads to you hurting yourself by depriving yourself with new experiences. Which leads to growth. I mean you don't just fall off a bike and then say fūck bikes? You try again!" Nick said with a slight smile, softly putting his hand on Boston's shoulder as a sign of reassurance. "Yeah yeah I know, but still it's so scary.."

"Do you know why love is so magical? Because it's scary, and the thrill comes from the fear. It's okay to be afraid, we all are alright?" Nick said with a smile, He really hopes for the best for Boston. He understood ton's situation and is willing to help him move forward with his life. "You feel better?" Boston showed him the slight smile, giving a nod in response.

'You were an amazing boyfriend nick. I'm glad I met you'

------------------------✒️---------------------

Had to publish this on Valentine's Day for you single  b1tches <3

This chapter may be a bit short and I sincerely apologize for that. I will try to maintain longer chapters.

Also Just so y'all know, Nick is gonna be in denial about his feelings towards Boston for a good while, so be prepared, It's gonna be a long way from here.

Anyway, see y'all next week<3