episode 2

Boston looked at himself one last time in the mirror before taking a deep breath and going out the front door, locking it behind him.

Surprisingly, the phone call with this new fashion brand went well. The guy was soft spoken and very polite. He was just trusting namchueam at this point. She has been a very loyal friend of his, supporting him throughout his whole career. She was actually the first person Boston told about his breakup with Nick. She comforted him and led him throughout the whole journey, and she couldn't have done it any better. She's probably the only person he could say understood him, almost saw right through him whenever he said he was ok but actually was not. Even when he said he was over nick, but she knew he wasn't.

In his opinion, even though him and Boston are not a thing anymore, even though he is sure nick doesn't even remember his face anymore, he was the best thing that ever happened to him. Maybe if it weren't for his stupidity they would still be a thing. A slight smile spread out on Boston's face.

Before the young man knew it, he arrived at the front door of a huge studio. Maybe he underestimated when namchueam said "huge brand"

Boston took a deep breath before walking through the big glass doors. He walked his way over to the receptionist. "Hello sir, how may I help you?" The receptionist asked turning away from the computer to face the young man. "Hi.. um.. I'm here as a photographer for Mr. Kims (A/N: listen man I don't know who Mr Kim is either) upcoming magazine." Boston replied. The receptionist took one good look at him, looking him up and down before aggressively typing on her computer. "Ah yes! Mr Boston is the name right?" Boston nodded his head, indicating a yes. "11th floor, room 362" The receptionist said before handing him a card.

---------------------💫---------------------

*Swipe* *beep*

Boston slowly opened the door. He was immediately engulfed in a hug. "Mr Boston! I'm so glad you could make it! I've heard so much about you" Mr Kim said. "Ah, it was no problem" Boston replied with a smile. "I hope our studio is big enough for you to work with" and hell, the studio was big. "Well we'll get you settled right away" Boston nodded, starting to take out his camera equipment.

----------------------🖇️--------------------

Boston let out of frustrated sigh. His camera was having a bit of an error. It was showing that the camera failed to load. He had this happen to him many times, and each time it never fails frustrate him. While playing with the settings on the camera, he felt a soft tap on his shoulder.

"Boston?"
a gentle voice ringed in Boston's ear. A voice whom he thought he'll never hear again. A voice so familiar, so velvety. The voice that kept him up late at night, a voice that used to be the first thing he would hear when he would wake up.

He turned his head to the call of the voice, feeling time stop itself around him. As soon as his eyes looked into the other's, he felt his brain start to malfunction. It was the same boy who opened him in with open arms even with his flaws. The same boy who he kept pushing away, and he still crawls back to him.
Boston felt tongue tied, there was so much he wanted to say.

"Nick..?"

-------------------------------------------------
A/N:
I'M SO SORRY, AND I HATE TO BE DOING THIS, BUT I'M CHANGING THE STORYLINE A BIT.

DW EVERYTHING'S STILL THE SAME, it's just I made it that a famous clothing company hired Boston as their photographer for this new fashion line they are doing, and Nick just happens to be one of the models. And that's how they meet blah blah.

Also very sorry for the cliffhanger. I JUST HAD TO DO IT. I'll try to keep y'all updated. And I'll try to make longer chapters. I hope you all enjoyed this episode, and maybe I will come back next week.

KEEP YOURSELF SAFE! 💋💋