𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Zachariah ChaseMiami, Florida 8/14/25

Zachariah Chase
Miami, Florida
8/14/25

ZACHARIAH WOKE up to the sound of blood curling screams and immediately rushed up. The first thing he thought about was Malora, those screams sound just like hers.

He practically ran to the room to check on her and clutched his gun just for emergencies.

Malora was sat up on the bed with her chest heaving up and down. She looked like she'd been sweating and her bonnet was all the way on the other side of the bed.

"Fuck happened to you? You look a mess."

She rolled her eyes, waving him off.. "I just had a bad dream, I'm sorry for waking you."

All Zach did was nod since he figured it was just a nightmare.

He started piecing two and two together when he walked in on her still laying in the bed. "You good tho? Nothing hurting you?"

She shook her head, frowning because she couldn't get comfortable in the bed again.

One thing about her was when she woke up she could never go back to sleep, no matter how tired she got.

"Yeah I'm okay! Thanks for checking on me, I'll probably just stay up for now."

She checked the time seeing it was only 2 o'clock. 'I can do that, I love staying up anyways. I get more alone time.'

"I'a stay up wit' you if you coo' wit that? I was somewhat havin' a bad dream too." Zach suggested, he was kind of nervous for some reason.

He thought maybe she felt like he was doing too much or something.

"Yes of course," she smiled before scooting over to make room for him on the bed. "Here come lay down! We can watch a movie or something."

Zach slightly smiled wasting no time laying next to her on the bed. He glanced at her face and her beautiful big smile was the first thing that stuck out to him.

Zach was just happy he wasn't the only one excited. She loved spending time with him, and he honestly felt the same.

"Soooo what we finna watch? I feel like we should watch Riverdale cause that's my shit.." She childishly smiled before grabbing the remote and typing in 'Riverdale'.

"Yeah, that's where I leave. I'm going to sleep."

"Noo I'm sorry! You pick something then." Malora huffed when she passed the remote. Because he knew damn well Riverdale wasn't even that bad.