𝐓𝐄𝐍

Malora KingstonMiami, Florida 9/5/25

Malora Kingston
Miami, Florida
9/5/25

"LACE FRONT fucked up, you should've wore yo' bonnet!" T'araj shouted from the shower, the song was stuck in his head since it dropped.

"Yo shut that shit up," Zach couldn't stand the song anymore because it was getting overplayed too quickly. Mal shook her head at how mean the man was to everyone- even to her sometimes.

"You are so damn mean.. we need to get you outta' that,"

He stale faced her before replying, "Girl no the fuck we don't,"

She wanted to let him have this one since she didn't feel like arguing, his sassy ass would sit and argue with her all day if he could. "Boyy whatever! Where is my wife Lyric at though?"

Over the past couple of weeks the two girls got super close- ever since they found out they only had an 3 year age difference, they've been the best of friends.

Lyric was 17 going on 18, and Mal was damn near 21. If anything, she was just excited to finally have a friend.

With the way her life was in the past she never got the chance to make any friends, now she finally had the freedom to make as many as she wanted.

"She's at school prepping for her graduation since it's coming up soon,"

"No wonder she hasn't answered my texts, I was getting ready to curse her ass out!" It slipped her mind that Lyric was still in school, the girl actually acts really mature for her age once you get to know her. As for T'araj.. not so much.

"I'm surprised y'all got this close though, I thought y'all would hate each other.." He mumbled while lighting a pre-rolled blunt.

'This nigga always smoking.. I know them lungs on a 10!'

"I'm just very like-able, y'know?!" She jokingly replied, and it wasn't necessarily a lie.. that's why Zach couldn't come up with much of a comeback.

Malora was a very down to earth woman with lots of personality, he'd never met anyone like her before. She could be a bit much sometimes but he wouldn't change it for the world.

"Ight shut up,"

"Nigga that's your favorite line," she rolled her eyes before flicking him off. "You got one more time to tell me shut up and ima shove my toes down ya' mouth."

"You tryna' threaten me wit' a good time? Try again."

...