𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Zachariah Chase Miami, Florida 8/27/25

Zachariah Chase
Miami, Florida
8/27/25

"THEY LIVE DOWN this block, right baby?" Zach turned down the empty street that was awfully familiar to Malora. "Yes.. that brown house right there. But I don't think you should-"

She was cut off by Zach slamming on the gas- speeding down the empty road. She gripped onto the seat to make sure she wouldn't fall, since she was laying down in the back.

By this time Zach wasn't even in his right mind, the only thing he wanted was to hurt whoever it was that did this to Mal. And no matter how much she tried to reason with him, he just waved her off.

"Zach I don't want you killing anyone else for me! You can get in trouble with the law and that's the last thing we need right now,"

Her pleas fell on deaf ears because he didn't care about anything she was saying at the moment. Someone clearly took advantage of her.. and in his eyes they had to die because of that. 'You can't hurt innocent people without consequences', that's the motto he lived by.

"Don't stress yourself out mama just relax," he reassured her as he parked in front of the small brown house. "Stay in the car and wait for me, ight? Don't come out."

"Well if you're gonna do it.. I wanna watch." She didn't care how crazy she might've sounded. After everything her mother did to her, she wanted to watch the look on her face as she died. She wanted Lily to know that her own daughter was the reason behind her death.

Mal needed to be the last thing Lily saw before she went to hell. After all, she had to get her revenge somehow.

"You sure?" She quickly nodded because there was no backing out now. Seeing Lily dead would honestly make her day, same goes for her step father.

He decided not to ask any further questions before shutting the car off and grabbing his gun.

Mal quickly sat up in her seat- her body was running off of pure adrenaline. So all that pain she felt before was no longer present, although she would feel it ten times worse later on.

"Be careful and make sure youn walk too fast. Y'know yo' ankle messed up," he warned, even now he was concerned about her safety. "Make sure you stay behind me, I'm not risking you gettin' hurt at all."

Mal already made him aware that the back door always stayed unlocked, so that was their main entrance.

"They're most likely still up right now, so we won't have the element of surprise." She knew they were probably up waiting on her so they could take all the money she made tonight, like they usually did. But this time, they had another thing coming.