𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Malora KingstonMiami, Florida 8/27/25

Malora Kingston
Miami, Florida
8/27/25

"GOD I REALLY missed it here," She couldn't hide the small smile forming when she entered the house and Zach followed behind her. It all felt like Deja vu to her, she was just so happy to be back.

"Aww, you kept all my stuff?!" The first thing she noticed when she got to the room was all of her old clothes neatly folded on the bed, just how she left it.

For some reason she thought Zach would've gotten rid of everything, or at least returned it all so he could get his money back.

"Well yeah, I wasn't gon' throw it away or nun'. I knew you'd be back soon enough," He shrugged. It never even crossed his mind to get rid of her things because she wasn't going anywhere, well for now at least.

"Remember those cousins I told you 'bout? They on their way so ima try to get shit ready for them," She did remember him saying something about having to help out family and give them some place to stay.

"And just to warn you.. they can be a bit of a handful. They gon' bombard you with questions, being nosey and shit. So if you feel uncomfortable just let me know."

"Wait how old are they?" From the way he was describing them she assumed they were in teenagers, had to be somewhere from 14-18.

"15 and 17, but they're not mature for they age at all. Muhfucka's act like they still 10."

The whole reason they were kicked out from home now was because they tried to light the house on fire. Their mom didn't let them go to a block party and that's how they retaliated.. amongst other things.

"Oh okay! I can help you get things ready just let me kn-"

"Nah go lay down, you said you were tired earlier. Ima make us some food in a minute and I'll wake you up when it's done." He recalled her saying she was sleepy, and he figured it's already been a long day for her.

Playfully rolling her eyes, she sat her duffle bag down. Thank god she was able to get all her stuff from her old house, some of her feminine hygiene essentials among other things, now she officially felt content.

She was finally ready to let go of her past and focus on her future.. with Zach.

"Ughhh fine," she dramatically sighed while dragging out the 'ugh'. "But I'm gonna shower first, I feel so.. ew."

Zach understood what she meant, that's how he felt after he had his first kill too, but after a while you get used to it.

"Ight ima run you a warm bath after we eat so you can let your bruises soak. It helps em' heal." She watched him take his glasses off and turn the stove on.