𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Malora KingstonMiami, Florida 9/10/23

Malora Kingston
Miami, Florida
9/10/23

"IT'S FUNNY how these bitches all knock me," Mal hummed along to On The Record by Stunna Girl, letting the flat iron flow down her fresh 30 inch.

She got her hair done with Lyric and a couple other friends about two days ago. Her birthday was right around the corner so she wanted to have everything done ahead of time.

Mal wasn't one of those girls who asked for anything too extravagant.. when Zach asked what she wanted to do for her special day, she simply said she just wanted to spend it with him and her friends.

They could just lay around in the house all day for all she cared, she just wanted to be in the presence of all the people she loved. That's something she could never have until now. She'd never had anybody actually care about her before besides her father, and he died when she was a toddler.

"You almost done princess?" The echo of Zach's voice startled her for a moment, she nearly forgot he was in the bathroom with her.

Zach had her getting ready since early in the morning. Well, more like he told her to just throw something on and she refused, saying something along the lines of 'a queen can't just go out looking any type of way!'

It took a lot of self restraint for Zach to not just drag her out the house after the first 2 hours of him waiting, but now he wasn't complaining much.

He actually liked watching her get all dolled up, or maybe he liked watching her in general..

Mal was just so beautiful. He couldn't help but to get caught in the girl's trance. She had him wrapped around her finger and everyone noticed it but her.

It was almost frustrating honestly, what more did he have to do for this girl to get the damn hint?

"Um yes I think! I just need to pick out which perfume I'm going to use," One thing about her was she never played about her scent.

In her eyes, your scent played just as big a part as the outfit itself.

"Nah, lemme pick one out for you?" Zach mumbled, though it was more of a question than anything else.

"Alright.. I guess I can let you pick the queens scent for today!"

The man rolled his eyes and didn't even bother to hide it, he was sick of her and this 'queen' shit.

"What's that one perfume you got that smells like vanilla? It's by that one famous white girl-"

"Oh my gosh yes! That's the Billie Ellish perfume, shit makes me smell so heavenly." She finished up some last touches to her hair before cleaning her mess and heading to the dresser.