𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Zachariah ChaseMiami, Florida 8/16/25

Zachariah Chase
Miami, Florida
8/16/25

"I'M GON' have some people stop by soon. That's okay with you?" He asked, watching the girl scroll through instagram.

Malora lifted her head to face him- curious as to what people he had coming. "Who? If youn mind me asking."

"Just my younger cousins, they got in trouble at home again and they don't got no where else to go."

'Damn this nigga really running a shelter!'

She smiled at him because she found it so sweet how he always wanted to help people. She never met anyone as kind as him. "That's really nice of you Zach, do you want me to get out the-"

"No. You not getting out of no where, I'm giving them this place." He interrupted, immediately sending her into confusion..

"Wait but where are you gonna stay?!"

"You coming with me too fuck you mean?" Zach glared at her, he didn't like that she didn't include herself. She did that a lot, as if he was going to leave her alone or something.

"I'm not gon' answer you until you fix that sentence, ma."

Mal sighed, knowing exactly what he meant.. she realized her wording was a mistake as soon as he started glaring at her.

"Where are we gonna stay?"

He grinned at her, letting her know he was happy with that correction before finally answering her question.

"I got more than one place love, I'm moving us into someplace bigger and with a better neighborhood." Zach never liked living in this part of
Miami, the crime rate kept going up.

And that night he found Malora on the ground with a man hovering over her, that's when he decided he had to go. If he stayed here any longer, he'd just keep killing.

And he didn't want Malora to get wrapped up in any of that shit. He had someone to protect now, and his bad decisions could very well affect her too.

"Oh my god Zach look! Some old dude was brutally murdered last night, right down the street from us." Mal gagged while scrolling through the Florida crime page on Instagram.

She loved true crime but when it was too close to home it terrified her. That man very well could've been Zach, or her for that matter. "Oh he was a child rapist.. Never mind ion care, fuck his dumb dead ass."