𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

Malora KingstonMiami, Florida 9/7/25

Malora Kingston
Miami, Florida
9/7/25

"ZACH WHERE did you put my damn phone?!" Malora sighed, watching him chuckle at her annoyed expression. She rarely got frustrated with him so he found it funny in a way.

"Ion have yo' phone? Where you last have it at?"

He was lying out of his ass. He woke up to her on the phone with Lyric planning to go out later, so as soon as she got out the shower he hid it from her.

'She not going no fucking where.'

"I know you took it," she mugged him before flicking him off. "With your black lying ass."

"Damn why I gotta be all that?!" He threw his hands in the air, coming up behind her to wrap his hands around her waist.

Ever since they moved out of their old place he hasn't been able to stop touching her.

It was never anything sexual of course. Zach didn't want to take it there with her, but in order for him to stay sane he had to be touching her.

"Why you wanna leave me so bad anyways? I need to chain you up or sum for you to stay put..?" Now his head was tucked in her neck- slowly kissing down her shoulders.

Mal wasn't even worried about her missing phone anymore. She was more worried about what was going to happen if he didn't stop..

'He better move before I suck his soul out!'

"Moveee Z, I need to get some clothes on," She gently pushed him away, making sure to keep a firm grip on her towel.

She couldn't even get dressed without him wanting to be in her skin, not that she was complaining.

Zach left one more kiss to her neck before backing up, finally giving her space to get dressed.

He laid down on the bed, grabbing her phone from under the pillow- where he hid it.

"What's your password mama?"

"0914" He smiled at how she didn't make a big deal about him going on her phone.

All he wanted to do was scroll through reels since her feed was way better than his.

Mal didn't mind changing in front of him since she'd done it many times before.

Plus he never made her feel uncomfortable, he always looked away.

"Me and Lyric wanna get our hair and nails did today," she finished slipping her clothes on, now applying her signature lotion.

Zach simply ignored her and kept scrolling through reels- choosing not to feed into her delusions.

She realized what he was doing and got the urge to piss him off. Something she apparently loved to do now..

"Gotta get right for my nigga. Who knows what's going down when I-"

Zach practically flew out of the bed and yanked her back by the waistband of her shorts, causing the girl to bump into his chest.

"Stop fuckin' playing wit' me yo." His hands gripped onto her waist, slightly pinching her skin. "I'll fuckin' kill him."

She couldn't stop the smile forming on her face, just like she couldn't stop her legs from squeezing together.

"You need to stop.. violence is never the answer."

"Nah fuck that, both of y'all gone die." He grinned, leaning his head into her neck once again to inhale her scent.

"You smell good mama,"

"Oh! I know.. my man thinks so too," the girl smiled while watching his face grow into a scowl.

"Yeah whatever, I'll torture any nigga you try to get with and you know it."

━━━━━

Lyric rolled her eyes while looking at Zach follow behind them. "You know this was supposed to be a girls day right?"

The two girls planned to go to the mall today and also come up with ideas for Mal's birthday since it was coming up soon.

Lyric was so excited to have a girls day out, well.. until her cousin ruined it.

"So fuckin' what. I go where she go," he shrugged, scrolling on his phone as the trio continued to walk through the mall.

Mal was so focused in her thoughts that she tuned their conversation out. She was trying to figure out what hairstyle to get because her appointment was soon.

"Well back the fuck off cause she's mine. She loves me more anyways,"

Zach was quick to snap his neck in her direction, a mug present on his face.

"Nigga, are you serious?! She don't want your ugly ass."

That snapped Mal out of her thoughts and she smacked his arm, but not too hard. "Don't be mean to my girlfriend the hell?"

"Right! Cause he thought we was playing,"

The man sucked his teeth before grabbing Mal by her waist and pulling her close to his side.

It was something he did intentionally so nobody would approach her.

"Shut up."

Silence fell over the trio as they tried to figure out what stores to go to next.

The girls had already got their nails did earlier, now they just needed to look for clothes and get to their hair appointment.

"What you tryna get done to your hair mama? I fuck wit' this style you got right now," his hand ran through her straight hair, twirling it around in the process.

Her hair was in a silk press since she decided to let her natural hair breathe for a bit. Plus her hair was pretty long so it could pass as a weave anyways.

"You like the natural look baby?"

"Mm, I love that shit." He watched as Lyric made a face of disgust, clearly being grossed out. "You two have got to stop.. I can't stand to see this."

"Get over it ugly ass."

"Zach be nice to my wife!"

authors note
it's short.. I KNOW. anyways
these bitches need to fuck already im sick of they corny ass playing games

𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐋𝐘On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara