𝐒𝐈𝐗

Malora KingstonMiami, Florida 8/20/25

Malora Kingston
Miami, Florida
8/20/25

IT'S BEEN a couple days since Malora started her 'ignore Zach's existence' strike. He really hurt her feelings with the way he talked to her and she couldn't let it go.

The whole situation triggered her, her whole life she dealt with being yelled at and looked down on by her mother. So why would she be okay with Zach doing it? Even if it was her fault for making a stupid joke, he completely overreacted.

So from now on she just wouldn't speak to him. The moment they got back from the store that day she locked herself in the room and never came out unless she had to use the bathroom or eat, and he didn't even try checking on her.

She honestly started contemplating on if she should move back in with Lily or not. Malora never wanted to live in a house with that evil lady again, but at this point what other option did she have?

Zach was clearly fed up with her so what was the point in staying here? She thought it would be best to just leave since she was becoming such a burden, plus she was tired of the uncomfortable silence whenever they happened to be in the same room together.

For one, Zach shouldn't be uncomfortable in his own home. And for two, she shouldn't feel like a pain in his ass whenever she was around him.

Ever since the argument or whatever that whole situation, she noticed his passive aggressive energy towards her.

Like for instance yesterday when she was making a sandwich, he started mumbling shit under his breath the proceeded to suck his teeth.. as if she was the one that hurt his damn feelings!

And honestly, maybe she did.. that joke probably hit a nerve of his but at this point in time, she didn't care. In her eyes he was doing too much over something that could've easily been avoided if he'd just tried to talk her civilly, without losing his temper.

Mal promised herself that by tonight she would decide if she should stay here or go back home, but she might have already had her answer.

LILY

did you already
throw my stuff out?

LILY
Lol no I didn't, cause
I knew your sorry ass would
come running back.

LILY
Bring your ass back home,
and as soon as you do I have
something for you.
Read

Malora couldn't help but to wonder what Lily meant by that, but she decided to just brush it off. There wasn't much time to think about that, especially when she still had to pack all her things.