𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Malora KingstonMiami, Florida 9/10/23

Malora Kingston
Miami, Florida
9/10/23

   "JUST BE PATIENT baby, the night ain't over yet.." his eyes scanned over the beautifully lit sky. The stars were out a lot tonight which they were happy about because it made the scenery even more peaceful.

"Thank god! I don't want this night to end any time soon," she was having too much fun..

Every day spent with him was the best but there was something particularly special about this one.

Today was the first day he took her out.. on a date? It was hard for her to realize what it really was because she's never made it this far with someone before.

Hiding her feelings for Zach was becoming harder each day, but now.. She could barely resist the urge to just kiss him.

"I can make every day like this if you wanted.." he shrugged. "Y'know it's your world,"

The girl couldn't hide her blush at his words, and she leaned her face into his neck. Mal loved it when he said that.. he loved to make it clear that he would do anything for her.

"Yes.. but it's also your world. I'd do anything for you too!" She stared softly into his brown orbs— not missing the way his cheeks quickly tinted a shade of pink.

"Shut up," he mumbled before tucking a piece of her hair that was out of place. "You wanna read yo' letter now?"

Mal's eyes lit up at the question and she practically jumped out of his arms.

"Um fuck yes! I've been waiting too damn long,"

With a low chuckle, Zach finally released the girl from his grip— allowing her to grab the letter in which she wasted no time tearing open.

Dear My Mal <3,
Alright I'm just gone say it now, I'm not good at this writing shit like you are.. so bare with me okay? Ever since the day I met you.. I felt an automatic connection to you. Looking back on it I know that shit sounds corny but I'll admit it for you. Within these past few months of knowing you.. it feels like a dream. Nothing this good has ever happened to me before. And I really don't want to fuck it up. You bring out a side of me I didn't even think I had anymore. You make me happy Mal. If I could be on a planet with just you it'd be like heaven to me.. I know I may show it in discreet ways but I love you. I wish I could just lock you up and protect you from all the bad people in the world.. I love your whole soul. I never wanna lose you or even come close to it. I guess what I'm trying to say is.. will you be my girlfriend? (PS: You have no choice. If you say no I'm chaining you down).
Love, Your Zach.