𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Malora KingstonMiami, Florida 9/5/25

Malora Kingston
Miami, Florida
9/5/25

THE GIRL ROLLED her eyes once she got another text from Zach, saying he was already outside and to hurry up. Mal hated that he came to pick her up anyways, but she couldn't deny.. she kind of liked it.

The fact that he didn't want her outside without him.. it was attractive in a way, just showed some of his clingy-ness.

The girl made sure to give her new found friends a goodbye before getting their numbers and social media. She didn't want to loose contact with them after this so they made plans to hangout sometime soon.

After hugging her friends goodbye, she walked through the large crowds. Each street had over 20 people just standing around- which surprised her since it was nearly 4 am now.

Lyric and the others originally wanted to walk her over there since they didn't feel comfortable letting her walk alone- but she kindly declined.

Zach's car was right out front so it'd be pointless to make them walk her, but they still weren't going to take their eyes off her until she got in the car safely.

When she finally got to the familiar black SUV, she turned to wave her friends goodbye one last time before sliding into the truck.

Zach glanced at the revealing outfit, chuckling a bit before purposefully swerving, causing the girl's head to hit the window.

"Zach what the- why the fuck you barely got clothes on?" His voice came out bland, with no emotion behind it.

He was definitely mad but he knew he had to get his anger in control, or else what happened last time would just happen again.

"I honestly just threw something on.. do you not like it?" She glanced down at her outfit with a frown... the last thing she wanted was for him to be mad at her.

But right now, that's kind of how she felt.

Zach bit the inside of his cheek- thinking of his next words wisely. He knew the girl was extremely sensitive, and he didn't want to say anything that would hurt her or stir up an argument.

"I love it baby.. I just don't want nobody else seeing you like that. Yo' whole ass out,"

It was kind of true, her butt was nearly on full display. Her tits would've been too if she didn't put on those nipple covers Lyric let her borrow last minute.

"I'm sorry baby.. guess I just got so excited to go out I didn't pay attention to the outfit." She held her hand out towards his and he wasted no time intertwining them.