'Three' Greatest Friend

''Where the hell do you think you're going!''' America yelled at me and pointed a gun at my head.

Third Point of View

Poland fell down to the floor as soon as America pointed a gun at Poland's head, he raised up one brow and looked up at America. America realized that it was Poland and he immediately hid the gun, he coughed and fixed his voice. ''My bad.. really sorry, Poland.'' America apologized and helped Poland. It made Poland chuckle just because America didn't really seem to be this polite in the present time, America was confused on why Poland was laughing. ''Why are you laughing?'' America asked and Poland just couldn't help but wheeze. America gave out a small frown and yanked Poland's back then crossed his own arms trying to look serious which made Poland laugh harder. ''Alright, your done.'' America rolled his eyes then walked away which made Poland stop laughing a bit and catch up to America. ''Apologies, Ame.'' Poland chuckled softly and realized that America was much better in the past than the present.

The trumpet was blown by the enemies which meant that war needs a hiatus, it made the allies happy that war stopped for a bit and Poland was also happy about it. ''You better practice and exercise for the continuation of war next time.'' America smiled then walked away leaving Poland. ''Anything for my greatest friend. '' Poland spoke while standing still then America turned to look at Poland with a confused face. ''Can you repeat that?'' America asked and Poland just shook his head in a no which made America frown but let it go this time. As soon as America left, Poland sighed happily and sat on the floor. ''Greatest friend..'' Poland mumbled out softly and slept while leaning onto the wall behind him.