'Five' Honesty and Secrets

Poland looked at Britain with fear and sadness and Britain lifted a brow up in curiosity. ''What do you mean, again?''

Poland's Point of View

My heart starts to pound in fear as soon as Britain asked me what I meant by again, I looked around and thought of making an excuse. '' Uh, I meant again as uh.. Being seen again! '' I chuckled softly and I was making a look of lies, Britain clearly didn't believe me and he even gave me a serious and cold face. ''Poland, I want you to be honest.'' Britain crossed his arms and his voice got deeper while he demanded me to be honest. I sighed then looked away about to regret what I was about to say. ''Can we go to somewhere more private? I don't want others to hear.'' I held onto my arm and was shaking a bit.

Britain agreed and dragged me to his office. He leaned onto his desk while I kept on looking around in his office in nervousness. ''Well?'' Britain shrugged and looked at me with a slight frown, I took a deep breath and looked up at him. ''I.. Came from the future, I know you don't believe me but I'm honest.'' It shocked Britain and made him tremble a bit. ''Poland, I am happy that you are honest but.. I want you to explain how you got to the past.'' Britain sat on his office chair and leaned onto his desk while I was there standing in fear and nervousness. ''It's a long story, from what I remember that I was drunk and I was too lazy to go walk home even though I had to since I didn't have money for an uber. I walked to an alleyway and noticed this wormhole that sucked things up, that's how I ended up in the past.'' It shocked Britain even more and now that he believes me. ''I believe you Poland. '' Britain smiled at me which made me smile happily too I thanked him and he even promised to not tell anyone I came from the future. ''I promise, I won't tell your from the future.''

Suddenly, someone opened the door disturbing Poland and Britain's chat. ''Major General, Britain. Someone is here to meet you.'' It was one of the military men and someone was behind them. France walked inside the office and slammed a paper on Britain's desk, Britain was reading it while I was just there standing and looking at the two. Britain's eyes widened and he immediately stood up then ran out of the office with France leaving me in the office. I was curious what the paper was about so I looked at it and it said ''Treaty of Versailles.'' My eyes shook and I fell down to the floor trembling. I never expected this all to happen, but why so sudden..?