13 - Friends in the past too

Soviet was in Third's office and they saw their sons running somewhere, what were they up to?

Germany pulled Russia to the chambers of where Poland was. Russia lifted a brow up in confusion and didn't know why Germany brought him here "What's all this Germany?" Russia asked feeling so confused. Poland looked up at the two remembering them as their adult versions from the present but they are children in the past. He smiled reaching his hand out to Russia for a handshake, the Russian looked down at Poland's hand hesitating for a moment but still shook his hand. Germany smiled warmly knowing the two were getting along. "Hey, say we should play tomorrow!" Russia looked at Germany, he actually liked the idea Russia gave so he approved it. The two waved goodbye to Poland, leaving him in the Chambers and Poland waved goodbye at them too. The small kids had such a sweet heart and Poland was too touched, he started to tear up knowing that his friends from the present were also there for him in the past.

Meanwhile, Britain was worrying about Poland. He hasn't come back and it's been three days ever since he left to spy on the Germans and Russians, Britain sighed deciding to ask Ukraine it he saw Poland come back but Ukraine also had no idea why he was still away. Did he get caught..? Britain sighed, walking away to ask other soldiers about Poland coming but and it seemed like none of them had an idea. Ukraine was so stressed and worried that his friend still hadn't come back, he got up quickly grabbing his stuff then ran to the German and Russian's base to find Poland. As soon as he got there, he made sure that he wasn't caught and made sure that he didn't make any noise. Ukraine tried to find Poland everywhere without being caught but just couldn't, he sighed giving up until he suddenly heard sobbing noises which made him flinch slightly. Ukraine followed where the noise of the sobbing came from and when he got to the noise, it was Poland! His eyes widened in surprise to see his own best friend dusty and leg-chained rattling. Ukraine immediately grabbed the key hanging on the wall and quickly unlocked the door to Poland's chambers, Poland flinched when Ukraine got in and he was so happy that he finally came to save him. Ukraine hugged Poland tightly then quickly unlocked the leg-chain that was attached to Poland when suddenly, Reich appeared behind Ukraine pointing a gun at his neck. "One of you dies, answer now." Reich smiled devilishly behind Ukraine who was sweating in fear while Poland's look stood still in fear up at Third.