'Four' The Sign

Greatest friend..'' Poland mumbled out softly and slept while leaning onto the wall behind him.

Poland's Point of View

I was just sleeping against the wall behind me until I felt like there was someone in front of me. Sighing, I look up to see Ukraine. ''I think you should go to Britain's office, he's calling you.'' Ukraine felt a bit worried for me and I was just curious about why Britain was calling me in his office in the middle of such a random time so I just walked to Britain's office knocking on the door. ''Hey, Brit!'' I yelled then Britain opened the door to me, looks like Britain was a bit excited. ''Poland, I want to ask you something very.. Important.'' Britain was clearly about to ask me something I will be shocked about or angry about. ''Go on, shoot.'' I'd scoff and leaned onto the desk. ''I need you to spy on our enemies, will you be able to do that?'' Britain asked and I flinched then turned to look at Britain with a "What the hell!" Face. I sighed then thought about it, he nodded in a yes and Britain gave Poland a grenade, paper, pen.

''Good luck, Poland.'' Britain wished me a good luck 'Good luck my ass.. I'm gonna die before I even get there anyways..' I thought with a scoff coming out of me, I borrowed a horse from one of my teammates since I was too bored to walk. Ukraine suddenly catched up to me ''Poland, where are you going?'' Ukraine asked a bit worried and I could clearly see he was biting his fingers. ''Britain told me to spy on our enemies, I can't say no.'' I responded to Ukraine while I got on the horse. ''What if you don't come back!'' Ukraine yelled and he was definitely worried about me, I sighed and ripped off a piece of my uniform then gave it to Ukraine. ''If I don't come back, you have a something that will remind you of me.'' I smiled then started the horse, I try to not get seen by any enemy and it was very successful.

Third Point of View

Poland got to the back of the enemy's place, he grabbed his stuff out and his heart pounded heavily in fear and nervousness. Poland got down and peeked at the window to see Reich and the Soviet discussing something. ''Make up your mind, Sowjetisch!'' Reich yelled at the Soviet and it was loud enough for Poland to hear, Poland remembered about the pen and paper so he started to note down almost everything they planned to do. ''Calm down Рейх.'' It looked like the Reich and the Soviet were fighting about something and when Poland looked around inside through the window, he saw a paper on the desk in front of both of them. Poland's eyes widened and immediately got back on the horse and started it, he couldn't believe that The Sign was actually happening today, Poland got back to the allies' base and he immediately ran to Britain's office. He slammed the paper down to Britain's desk, it had almost every information about earlier and Poland was so scared about getting ripped in half. ''Britain, I don't want to get ripped in half again.'' Poland looked at Britain with fear and sadness and Britain lifted a brow up in curiosity. ''What do you mean, again?''

Small corrections..
The treaty of Versailles was actually conducted in 1919, this is basically 1939 IMAO. I forgot to add the year of when the treaty of Versailles was conducted and why it failed. So sorry🫶🏻