'Nine' Missing the present hurts

He sighed not wanting to focus on worry but strength and faith.

The war finally was postponed but it didn't mean that the allies won or lost, neither too for the Third Reich and Soviet Union. Ukraine sighed knowing he could finally rest, he quickly got up running to the medical room where Poland was. He was led to Poland, it seems like he was still faint and currently regaining back strength. Ukraine placed a hand on his friend's hand smiling warmly until he heard sobbing, he looked around suddenly noticing Canada crying. He walked up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder looking down at him with a worried face. "What happened, Nada..?" Ukraine asked with a worried face, Canada wiped his tears before looking at his brother who was on the bed unconscious. "Australia, he got shot.." Canada hiccupped slightly not wanting to cry but just couldn't hold his tears back then he let out small beads of tears falling down his face. Ukraine tightly hugged the Canadian, he knew how much trauma and pain Canada felt because of what also happened to Poland. "It happened to Poland too.. But Nada, stay strong for your brother." Ukraine let go of the hug, encouraging Canada to push it through and he was letting him know that his brother wouldn't die if he just believed in himself and for his brother's life. Canada's eyes twinkled and he felt so much compassion from the Ukrainian, he smiled and hugged him again thanking him for the compassion he showed.

Poland woke up after an hour and suddenly noticed he was in a white and clean room, he looked everywhere remembering that he got shot but didn't remember being taken to the room. The medics probably did that, he sighed about to get up until someone opened the curtain to his side. He turned around, looking at Britain with a confused face. "Poland, how are you feeling?" The Polish sat back down on his bed as he looked at Britain. "I'm feeling a bit dizzy but I'm all fine now.." Poland smiled warmly and Britain grabbed his hand feeling so bad after he found out he was shot.. "Watch out for the dangers Poland, we don't want you to get shot again." Britain caressed Poland's hand before he got up and left to go to France. Poland sighed before he laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. He didn't know when he was going to go back to the present, he was missing everything and everyone there. Poland was thinking that they were probably trying to find him which probably made them worry about him too.