'Twelve' Sometimes, conviction is the answer

Poland continued to cry, feeling so restless and hopeless. He just wanted to go back to the present again.

Poland fell asleep after crying so much, he looked weak and down. When Poland woke up, he suddenly felt hungry and had nothing to eat. He sighed as his stomach grumbling feeling so hungry, he looked around until a small child suddenly passed his chambers. Poland looked at the child and the child looked back down at him in his chambers, his eyes widened to see Germany. What was he doing there? Germany smiled at Poland waving at him before he walked away. The Polish felt his chest ache in seeing his present friend as a child, it seems like he really was older than Germany which was funny that the fact Germany always claimed he was older than Poland in the future. Poland smiled before crossing his arms and leaning against the wall behind him, he wanted to move and get up but his legs were tired and so was he. Meanwhile, Germany grabbed a small box of bread and a jar of warm milk, he placed it in a small bag before running back to the chambers. Germany looked around to make sure the guards were at their break, he walked to Poland's chambers quickly giving him the small bag of food he prepared. "Here you go!" The small child giggled, giving the small bag of food through the bars of Poland's chambers.

Poland was confused when Germany gave him the bag of food, he opened it and had flowers swarming around him, it bloomed a lot as he was so touched because of how compassionate Germany was to him. The small child smiled then ran back to his dad who is in his office. "Vater, vater, can I go talk with the man in the chambers for a bit?"  Germany begged his father, he seemed to be in a hype just because he wanted to go play with Poland. Third looked down at Germany with a brow lifted up in curiosity, 'Why would my son be so interested to play with that pole?' Third thought before shaking his head, he didn't want Germany to go near Poland. Germany frowned slightly, crossing his arms as he felt so dyspeptic that his father would dissent his requests. He sighed and decided to just go out to play with Russia, that's who he was available to play with because his father was allies with Russia's father. "Russia!" Germany waved hello at him running towards Russia. "Heyo Germany!" Russia waved back then gave Germany a fist bump. The two became best friends the day their fathers met each other, the two also met each other when their fathers did. "I have an idea." The German grinned maliciously and Russia knew that look, he smirked then Germany ran to the chambers of his father making Russia quickly follow behind. Soviet was in Third's office and they saw their sons running somewhere, what were they up to?

 Soviet was in Third's office and they saw their sons running somewhere, what were they up to?