'Eight' Focusing on other things

Was it really love at first sight for the Canadian..?

The war finally started and gunshots were heard everywhere, bombs were released while the sounds of screaming were in the air. Some even gave up because of how hard attacking the Germans and Russians were.. "Get fucking down you bloody assholes!" Britain yelled feeling so stressed that a lot of them were giving up. The Germans and Russians were too strong and so hard to attack because of their techniques. while Poland continued to shoot, Ukraine suddenly ran out of ammos and was trying to find for some but couldn't, Canada walked up to Ukraine giving him a small pack of ammos with a smile. Ukraine looked up at Canada, his face flushing slightly as he smiled and thanked him for the small pack of ammos. "Thanks.." Ukraine looked away as his face flushed with a small smile. "It's no problem, Raine."  Canada ruffled the Ukrainian's hair when Poland suddenly noticed. "More loving, less shooting huh?" Poland laughed out before continuing to shoot, both Canada and Ukraine's faces were flushing as they immediately went back to focusing in attacking.

Meanwhile, Third Reich and the Soviet in the other side of the trenches we're ordering their men to shoot more and release more bombs. Third Reich sighed sitting using his binoculars to find Britain or France. Soviet suddenly tapped Third Reich's shoulder, leaning in to whisper something to him. "Let's talk after this." Soviet crossed his arms before walking away from Third Reich, 'The fuck does he want..?' The German thought before continuing to order his men to shoot the other side. While Poland was shooting, he suddenly got shot in the shoulder making him groan and fall back. Ukraine flinched, immediately calling the medics and they arrived quickly. The Ukrainian made Poland drink some water to calm him down while the medics were trying to stop the blood from mercilessly running out of Poland's shoulder. Poland cried out not knowing if he was going to die and never come back in the future, he looked up at Ukraine begging him to tell him he was going to live. "Poland, calm down, you will live.." Ukraine had a worried face on him because of how much Poland's trauma and fear attacked him.

Poland cried out quietly as the medics were doing their best to keep the Polish alive, he tried to stay strong for his dear life. Ukraine grabbed Poland's hand squeezing it tightly, Poland suddenly passed out making Ukraine and the medics worry more. They checked Poland's pulse and he was still breathing, he just passed out. The medics immediately took Poland the medical room so they could work on him there while Ukraine continued to shoot the other side, he was so worried for his own friend and just wished he could be there next to him. He sighed not wanting to focus on worry but strength and faith.