'Seven' Same Like Before

Everything was just too much for him and he just wanted to rest, he wanted to go back home, he wanted everything to go back to the way it was.

Third Point of View

Ukraine sighed and didn't know how to help, suddenly, someone entered the barracks. It was a Senior Sergeant, "Everyone, Major General Britain told us to prepare, ASAP!" Everyone looked at the Senior Sergeant, Poland stood up and nodded as he looked down at Ukraine. "Let's go.." The Polish sighed grabbing his guns while Ukraine got himself ready too before they walked out of the barracks. Meanwhile, Britain and France were talking about the upcoming war in the British's office. "France, what do we do.. They're everywhere.. East, West, South, North..!" Britain sighed banging his hand on the table feeling so disorientated while France just kept his small smile. France placed a hand on Britain's back rubbing it in circles, how could he feel so calm when a war was ongoing? "Don't worry dear, we'll get the hand of this." Flowers swarmed around the French man feeling so calm and not that stressed. Britain sighed and nodded, grabbing his pistol walking out of his office to prepare for war.

Other militants were also preparing for the war quickly that was probably about to happen. A lot of them were in fear and some were in stress that the war was just starting today, Ukraine and Poland walked to the trenches preparing their guns and ammos. France was dealing with other militants while Britain was dealing with the tanks and bombs. Suddenly, Canada walked up to them with a warm smile on his face, Ukraine's eyes immediately laid on Canada which made him slightly flush. He looked away making Canada notice, he chuckled waving hello at Ukraine. Poland was trying to process it all and he suddenly realized that Ukraine was in love with the Canadian, his eyes twinkled as he gasped. Australia called onto Canada telling him he had to go prepare, Canada nodded then waved goodbye at Ukraine and Poland and ran back to Australia. Poland looked at Ukraine with a malicious grin knowing that the Ukrainian probably had a teensie weensie crush on the Canadian, he nudged his shoulder which made Ukraine flinch and snap out of his space-out.

France walked up to the two and told them to get ready since the war was going to start, Poland nodded pulling Ukraine up to find the perfect spot. Canada stopped running for a moment as he stared at Ukraine with a small smile, Australia looked at his brother then sighed walking closer. He tried to make Canada snap out of it but he couldn't, he was too focused on Ukraine. Australia looked at where Ukraine was and he suddenly noticed that Canada had a liking towards Ukraine. He smirked before teasing Canada about his "crush". Canada rolled his eyes, sighing then continued to walk away from Australia's teasing. Was it really love at first sight for the Canadian..?