14 - Past and Present, he's dead.

"One of you dies, answer now." Reich smiled devilishly behind Ukraine who was sweating in fear while Poland's look stood still in fear up at Third.

Ukraine looked down at Poland, knowing that he should give his friend the chance to live. His tears streamed down his cheeks, straightening his body up then he turned to look at Third with tears. Ukraine felt so bad that his friend had to go through the pain, now it was his turn to go through the pain in return. Third laughed out at the scene Ukraine gave out, he sighed and painted the gun at Ukraine. With that, he finally shot him with a loud noise making Poland flinch and eyes wide BANG! Ukraine was shot, he fell down to the floor with the blood dripping down his mouth. Poland was so shocked and in disbelief that his own friend, his best friend, died right in front of him. He crawled up to Ukraine, tears let out of him as he  realized that if Ukraine was dead in the past... He was dead in the present. Poland hugged Ukraine tightly wanting to scream and best the hell out of Third but he knew he couldn't because if he did, he would be in big trouble. Third smirked maliciously before leaving the chambers, Poland remembered Third saying he will release one of them if one of them sacrificed their life but why hasn't he done it yet? It was such a betraying scene for the Polish...  Poland cried out softly as he held against Ukraine's lifeless body, not wanting to let go of his dear friend.

Meanwhile
In the present, there have been a lot of things going on in the council of United Nations. All of them found out that Poland was nowhere to be found and it was such big news to every country in the council room.. United Nations sighed, ordering everyone to be quiet. "Quiet!" He ordered, glaring at each and every one of them annoyingly. United Nations then turned to America, Belarus, Italy, and Spain. "When was the last time you four hung out with Poland?" United Nations crossed his arms, America shrugged and so did Italy. But Belarus being the innocent and most remembering one, he answered to that question. "It's been nine weeks since we've hung out with him.." Belarus looked away worrying about his friend but United Nations was shocked. "If you knew then how come you didn't tell me!" United Nations yelled about to charge at Belarus but European Union stopped him as he stared at Belarus, United Nations sighed and tried to calm himself down. It was really a big situation after loosing a major person to the council of United Nations. It was a worrying situation for all of them, United Nations was about to speak until Ukraine suddenly fell down his chair making everyone gasp and stare at Ukraine on the ground. Canada's eyes widened and he quickly ran up to Ukraine, he picked the man's lifeless body up checking his pulse. Ukraine was dead.. Tears streamed down Canada's eyes as he held Ukraine tightly, why were they loosing so many major people to them?